Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Does anyone know how to sell a 6-star player?

Rookie

Does anyone know how to sell a 6-star player?

I have a good team... almost all of them 6 stars. (scout)
    But there is one I want to sell.
    Putted him on sale through auction. Got no bids for him.
    Tried again and again... same thing.
    Also: Nobody else on my level can bid directly for him (checked that with a friend).

Why is that so and what can I do to sell him?

Would apreciate any help and answer.

Guido

You will have to wait to next season when the player is 5*, you must be currently the highest level on your server, thats why you can't sell your 6* players because there is nobody above you that sees the player as 5*.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Facebook is not responding, please wait or try again a bit later. If this problem persists, contact Top Eleven support.
    Reload
    Please help the game does not open I have since yesterday
    I do not know why
    The circle comes rotation
    Written undern

Because your players probably only become scouts and retail managers buy players when they rating ends with a 5 or 6, or 0 or 1 It means a lot to them should become scouts for other teams.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You will have to wait to next season when the player is 5*, you must be currently the highest level on your server, thats why you can't sell your 6* players because there is nobody above you that sees the player as 5*.
    Thanks for your answer... looks that you are right, as I never have seen or played against a team in a higher level as far as I remember.

Now the next question:
    Why does Nordeus not allow the sale of Scout-Players?
    Dont need Token... But having to give away a 20M+ Player for free is ridiculous....

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    As @July Fourth already mentioned, your currently at the highest lvl and there aren't any lvl's or players above you. I'm in the same spot
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________