Thread: Team/player strength/quality

Addicted

Team/player strength/quality

Relatively new to this game and trying to figure out how the strength/quality thing works.

QUESTION 1
    If my player/team has the following stats 100 % (22), does the
    - Percentage (%) indicate relative strength to the current level (team)/roster (player)?
    - The number (22) indicate absolute quality?

QUESTION 2
    Upon promotion, do you only lose 20 % (relative quality/strength) or do you lose something from the absolute figure (22) as well?

QUESTION 3
    When you lose 20 %, do the skills drop as well? If so, shouldn't the absolute figure (22) drop as well? If the answer to Question 2 is that "you lose from the absolute strength", then I have my answer.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Relatively new to this game and trying to figure out how the strength/quality thing works.

QUESTION 1
    If my player/team has the following stats 100 % (22), does the
    - Percentage (%) indicate relative strength to the current level (team)/roster (player)?
    - The number (22) indicate absolute quality?

QUESTION 2
    Upon promotion, do you only lose 20 % (relative quality/strength) or do you lose something from the absolute figure (22) as well?

QUESTION 3
    When you lose 20 %, do the skills drop as well? If so, shouldn't the absolute figure (22) drop as well? If the answer to Question 2 is that "you lose from the absolute strength", then I have my answer.
    Answer 1 : Your are absolutely correct.

Percentage represents the quality of the player to the level he belongs.

22 represents the absolute quality of your player.

Answer 2 : Upon promotion you lose 20 percent relative quality not absolute quality of the player.

Answer 3 : Upon promotion the player quality remains same. It's just that now the percentage has been readjusted according to the new Level. After every new level your percentage quality will drop be 20 percent.