Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor 10th Birthday edition - Full-Time

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Hey Lian can you answer my these 2 questions

1) What will be the age of the 2 players that we will get from this event ?

2) We get condition bonus 2 times. 10 percent and then another 20 percent. So we will get a total of 30 percent condition bonus ?
    I have another question: what happens if we already have the Real Madrid emblem and/or jersey? Do we get some sort of token equivalent or thet reward will be just wasted for people who already have it?

By the way, the rewards of previous Sponsor events were not that good but with the addition of players and a little more tokens (if I’m not mistaken), have great potential. If the tasks are not harder of course

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I have another question: what happens if we already have the Real Madrid emblem and/or jersey? Do we get some sort of token equivalent or thet reward will be just wasted for people who already have it?

By the way, the rewards of previous Sponsor events were not that good but with the addition of players and a little more tokens (if I’m not mistaken), have great potential. If the tasks are not harder of course
    I think you will have 2 of them in this case.
    Sinany03 likes this.

Famous
    I think their is a problem with friendly matches.... I tried like 10 friends.... and all have already more then 4 matches in the next 24hr??????

Why can't I see the special sponsor event ?

Apprentice
    You can sell the shirts/emblems for 1 token each

Apprentice
    Do the association friendlies impact on players condition/morale...?

would buy 10 euros in a heart beat if they would put Milan or Barcelona items in it.
    real madrid are thieves
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hey,

This time not every level will be incremented by 10. So you'll be able to collect more points by completing tasks than required to unlock all milestones.
    Hi Lian,

I asked this question before. Which levels will not have an increment of 10 points? My progress is at level 6 now and the number of required points is equal to 20+30+40+50+60+70 = 270. Until now, every level had an increment of 10.

It still looks like there are insufficient points to complete all levels.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    Hi Lian,

I asked this question before. Which levels will not have an increment of 10 points? My progress is at level 6 now and the number of required points is equal to 20+30+40+50+60+70 = 270. Until now, every level had an increment of 10.

It still looks like there are insufficient points to complete all levels.
    Probable only the last few milestones will have no increments but I still don’t see how that will make the collected points sufficient to unlock all levels.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    Probable only the last few milestones will have no increments but I still don’t see how that will make the collected points sufficient to unlock all levels.
    Exactly. You can earn 1230 points. If the increment were 10 for every level, the number of required points would be 1350. Only if the last 5 levels will not have any increment, this will save us 10+20+30+40+50 = 150 points. In that case, all challenges will be (barely) sufficient.

So Lian, please clarify.
    Sinany03 likes this.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast