Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question regarding arenas and seatings

Addicted

Question regarding arenas and seatings

If I upgrade my arena to level 2 (3000 sitting places) and build an additional 1500 seatings, do I have a total of 3000+1500=4500 places?

What if I upgrade the arena to level 3 after the first level 2 upgrade, do the extra seating places disappear or do I still have those 1500 in addition to the upgraded arena? For example, if a level 3 arena has 4000 sitting places, will I have 4000+1500=5500 seatings?

The reason I'm asking is because when I look at my club info, it says that my arena has 1000 capacity. But when I look at the match report from my last game it says that the attendance was 800/800. There's 200 places missing in the match report. Is it because the 200 were extra seats built in addition to the upgraded arena? And why can't I fill those places during a game? I'm confused.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-01-2020 at 04:54 PM.

Addicted
    Nothing disappears.

Every manager Level has a stadium cap although you can upgrade your stadium.

At Level 1 the cap is at 800 spectators. That's why even if your capacity is 1K, total spector count can only be 800.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Nothing disappears.

Every manager Level has a stadium cap although you can upgrade your stadium.

At Level 1 the cap is at 800 spectators. That's why even if your capacity is 1K, total spector count can only be 800.
    Thanks for the quick reply. Some follow up questions if you don't mind:
    1) To clarify: even though my arena is level 2, I'm capped to my manager level (1)?
    2) Where can I see the max capacity for every manager level?
    3) So basically, I built those extra 200 seatings in vain for this articular season? Lucky me I asked, since I planned on expanding the arena and extra seats further this season. I guess I'll wait until I advance to the next level.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. Some follow up questions if you don't mind:
    1) To clarify: even though my arena is level 2, I'm capped to my manager level (1)?
    2) Where can I see the max capacity for every manager level?
    3) So basically, I built those extra 200 seatings in vain for this articular season? Lucky me I asked, since I planned on expanding the arena and extra seats further this season. I guess I'll wait until I advance to the next level.
    1) Yes

2)

Question regarding arenas and seatings-img_20200501_220031.jpg
    Yes if you want to and you are short on cash you can wait.

The thing is if you won't upgrade you stadium and when you have finished upgrading every other thing for that stadium level then you won't be able to upgrade any further as the upgrade are locked by Level. You have to upgrade everything on each level to unlock further upgrades.

So either you upgrade your stadium or you won't have anything to upgrade. I will advice your to upgrade Youth Academy ASAP.

The more slots you open in Youth Academy the more player you can have. Selling these young players generates a lot money which is important and scarce at low Level.

Addicted
    1) Yes

2)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20200501_220031.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	133260
    Yes if you want to and you are short on cash you can wait.

The thing is if you won't upgrade you stadium and when you have finished upgrading every other thing for that stadium level then you won't be able to upgrade any further as the upgrade are locked by Level. You have to upgrade everything on each level to unlock further upgrades.

So either you upgrade your stadium or you won't have anything to upgrade. I will advice your to upgrade Youth Academy ASAP.

The more slots you open in Youth Academy the more player you can have. Selling these young players generates a lot money which is important and scarce at low Level.
    Thanks again for your prompt reply.

I reckoned that the youth academy would be important, so I have upgraded it to max already. But I guess if I want to upgrade it further I'll have to invest in the arena as well without being able to use the seats. Would you advise me to do this? I have two slots open in the youth academy right now and one is used.

Also, would you advise me to add an additional teenager that doesn't seem to have the kind of potential I'm looking for to the last open slot just to sell him? Or should I wait and hope another teenager will show up during the season?
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-01-2020 at 06:15 PM.

Addicted
    If you have the money you shouldn't stop upgrading. The earlier you finish your upgrades the more resources you will have at your disposal - Money, Rests, Treatments, Youth Academy Players.

If you have a slot free and he is free of cost, you should add him immediately. He will easily be worth more than 1.5M next season.

If anyone better pops up during the season you always have the option to release him. The next crop of players that pop up during the mid season are not free and cost Tokens.

Addicted
    also you could upgrade your stadium seats

Addicted
    If you have the money you shouldn't stop upgrading. The earlier you finish your upgrades the more resources you will have at your disposal - Money, Rests, Treatments, Youth Academy Players.

If you have a slot free and he is free of cost, you should add him immediately. He will easily be worth more than 1.5M next season.

If anyone better pops up during the season you always have the option to release him. The next crop of players that pop up during the mid season are not free and cost Tokens.
    I was under the impression that if you fill up all your free slots in the youth academy, you won't be offered any more talent. But you're telling me that's not the case?

I doubt the youths will be worth 1,5M. They have 2 stars respectively, with the possibility to become 4 stars by the start of next season with a capability of 60,7 % and 57 %. My almost 7 stars striker with 116 % capability, 29 quality at the age of 20 is worth 1,8M. I understand that the youths will be 2 years younger than my striker, but 1,5M sounds to much for 4 stars and ~57-61 % capability, no?
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-01-2020 at 06:50 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    also you could upgrade your stadium seats
    That's the thing though. My arena takes 800 seatings. And I've added an additional 200 seats to the stadium making the total capacity 1000. But during my mat he's the maximum attendance is still 800. My last match report suggested that the attendance was 800/800 and not 800/1000 which Siddharth explained.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I was under the impression that if you fill up all your free slots in the youth academy, you won't be offered any more talent. But you're telling me that's not the case?

I doubt the youths will be worth 1,5M. They have 2 stars respectively, with the possibility to become 4 stars by the start of next season with a capability of 60,7 % and 57 %. My almost 7 stars striker with 116 % capability, 29 quality at the age of 20 is worth 1,8M. I understand that the youths will be 2 years younger than my striker, but 1,5M sounds to much for 4 stars and ~57-61 % capability, no?
    Yes, even if you slots are full you fill be offered new players.

If you finish upgrading your Youth Academy then they will worth more than 1.5M . If I remember correctly mine both Youth players at Level 1 were worth 1.5M. Especially my GK from Youth Acamdemy was worth a lot more.

He is still in my team and is a beast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast