Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By drazen vtc

Thread: Rapid Morale Drop Issues

Rapid Morale Drop Issues

Despite playing every matches and winning on the way, my starting XI lose Morale everyday.
    It's understandable with unused sub ans Reserves, but my starting eleven start almost everyday, why do they loose 5/6 morale after every matches.

Addicted
    pay them more
    23pstar likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Campleo View Post
    Despite playing every matches and winning on the way, my starting XI lose Morale everyday.
    It's understandable with unused sub ans Reserves, but my starting eleven start almost everyday, why do they loose 5/6 morale after every matches.
    i wish i knew this too, win 4-0, goalscorers motm every player redued morale, ridiculous

I dont mind them on yellow anymore, yellow is the new very good.

Rookie
    Even if you win a CL final 5-0 against 12% stronger opponent almost all players drogs in moral. Just another stupid thing with this game that Nordeus want to be like that. Like all missing assists...

Addicted
    lately i also noticed that player bonuses drop to 6% every day, usualy i needed 2 trainings with 2x video bonus to raise my first 11 from 8 to 10% and now i starting every day with 6% on my starters

Banned
    I need a nordeus person to reply to this.

I still can’t believe how ridiculously bad the morale loss still is.
    Terrible.

I want to hear back from a manager or a developer, not a cut and paste support bot. Have some guts and have a human who actually has some pull at
    nordeus respond.

I’ve gone 23 wins and 1 draw in the past 24 matches.

I win the last game 9-0. And STILL 10 OF MY STARTERS LOSE A MORALE ARROW.
    Can’t you see how ridiculous this is?

DO NOT SEND ME A RESPONSE THAT IS CUT AND PASTE. I DO NOT WANT THIS BS:

Keep in mind that your players may also lose morale because of some bad tackles, yellow/red cards, missed shots, etc. This is why even if you win
    your matches, your players may not feel at their best.

THIS IS CRAP. WHEN YOU WIN, MORALE DOES NOT GO DOWN. COMPLETELY BOGUS.

Definitely been a problem with morale dropping sharply across all players this season, marked difference from previous seasons!

Defo!! Every player now drops morale after every game! Used to be 3-8 from starters and subs, now 18 every time! Obviously a change to make more sales, which is sad as it really detracts from the game, spending £4 minimum daily now

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8704F using Tapatalk