Thread: Is it wise not to use best team in early Cup matches?

Addicted

Is it wise not to use best team in early Cup matches?

If let's say we have a super team, my thought is that we should not use it for the first two or four Cup matches, as the opponents are almost always far inferior. Reason being there's no point in chalking up yellow cards which can take out your key players in quarter finals onwards if u chalk up another yellow.

The con is that our top players miss the first few easy matches to chalk up easy goals and assists and climb the player boards (which always gimme a kick to see my players there) .

What u think?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    First rounds of the Cup could have some nasty surprises for your team, so be careful.
    Cards in TE are random so you never predict or give the right orders to avoid them.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    If let's say we have a super team, my thought is that we should not use it for the first two or four Cup matches, as the opponents are almost always far inferior. Reason being there's no point in chalking up yellow cards which can take out your key players in quarter finals onwards if u chalk up another yellow.

The con is that our top players miss the first few easy matches to chalk up easy goals and assists and climb the player boards (which always gimme a kick to see my players there) .

What u think?
    My team is so good overall that if a player gets suspended, it doesn t matter that much...
    never been eliminated in knockout stages until final, so doubt will have a big significance for me for quite some time.
    I m still around, LOL!