Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Benefits with Associations

Addicted

Benefits with Associations

I'm a level 1 manager. But I just watched a YouTube video by Miltiadis K that one join associations before becoming a level 4 manager. So I'm wondering what are the benefits with joining an association? Any guide or summary out there?

Addicted
    Tokens and Boosters.

Reaching Gold Division 1 is easy and one gets 50T per season for it.

In platinum I think we get 100T.
    Der_Ryan_M and maloukees like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Tokens and Boosters.

Reaching Gold Division 1 is easy and one gets 50T per season for it.

In platinum I think we get 100T.
    Thanks as always. Anywhere I could read more? Would like to know what Gold division means, what conditions need to be met, how to reach the requirements, in which events the boosters can be used etc.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Thanks as always. Anywhere I could read more? Would like to know what Gold division means, what conditions need to be met, how to reach the requirements, in which events the boosters can be used etc.
    If you join an association you will automatically understand.

By boosters I mean the normal Rest, Morale and Treatment packs.

1) Association can have minimum 4 and maximum 6 members.

2) Level in association matches don't matter. The percentage quality matters.

3) Matches are played on weekends. Competition occurs among 4 associations. Semi final is played on Saturday and Final on Sunday. Winning gives you 3 points, Draw 1 and Lose 0.

4) You division is determined by points. For gold 1 your division needs to have 1200 points.

5) After season ends your overall association points decrease by 20 percent.

Benefits with Associations-screenshot_2020-05-02-01-10-57-489_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Benefits with Associations-screenshot_2020-05-02-01-11-00-078_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Benefits with Associations-screenshot_2020-05-02-01-11-03-080_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 05-01-2020 at 07:45 PM.

I'm a level 1 manager. But I just watched a YouTube video by Miltiadis K that one join associations before becoming a level 4 manager. So I'm wondering what are the benefits with joining an association? Any guide or summary out there?
    Wow , im glad that you found my video helpful
    maloukees likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    I too have learnt many things from your videos. Especially liked the training video where you have explained that when a drill will become useless.

The video in which we multiply the no of drills by 180
    milpol and maloukees like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    If you join an association you will automatically understand.

By boosters I mean the normal Rest, Morale and Treatment packs.

1) Association can have minimum 4 and maximum 6 members.

2) Level in association matches don't matter. The percentage quality matters.

3) Matches are played on weekends. Competition occurs among 4 associations. Semi final is played on Saturday and Final on Sunday. Winning gives you 3 points, Draw 1 and Lose 0.

4) You division is determined by points. For gold 1 your division needs to have 1200 points.

5) After season ends your overall association points decrease by 20 percent.
    Thanks, mate. I'd really need the Tokens, so yeah, gotta figure out something.

Addicted
    Hey, mate. Your channel is a great source for knowledge. I'm trying to apply your training methods as well. But I do get frustrated when I put my ST in a training session sometimes and he doesn't gain a single skill. Very annoying as rest packs are scarce at lower levels.

Hey, mate. Your channel is a great source for knowledge. I'm trying to apply your training methods as well. But I do get frustrated when I put my ST in a training session sometimes and he doesn't gain a single skill. Very annoying as rest packs are scarce at lower levels.

I do my best . Im happy that I help people. when your st doesnt gain a single skills , means that he is nearly to the maximum skills gained from the specific drills . change drills and you will see that he will gain more . Remember the 180 rule
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    I do my best . Im happy that I help people. when your st doesnt gain a single skills , means that he is nearly to the maximum skills gained from the specific drills . change drills and you will see that he will gain more . Remember the 180 rule
    Yeah, I'm aware of the 180 rule, which I try to emulate. But according to those calculations he has many skill points left until reaching the maximum. But maybe I'm doing something wrong. Would you mind calculating it for me for one of my STs so I can compare it to my calculations? Just want to make sure I'm doing it right. Many thanks.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-02-2020 at 09:03 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast