Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New Position training : Faster way ?

Rookie

New Position training : Faster way ?

Hi Fellow managers.

Question :
    Which is the fastest way to train a player for a new position by using green ones and do continuous drills?

For example , if I want to train AMR as new position , does it make sense to choose a drill that improves wing play and use the same drill again and again?

Thanks
    Last edited by WiseSif; 05-05-2020 at 03:25 PM.

It doesn't matter, just use a very hard drill like Gym. It will be the fastest way of adding a new position or special ability.
    WiseSif likes this.

Rookie
    Thanks Der_Ryan_M.

I guess the effectiveness (how many +1 by how many drills) have to do with multiple factors right ?
    e.g.
    - number of whistles (1,2 or 3)
    - potential of player
    - age maybe

I applied 15 (5x3) drills to an AMC who assigned him an AMR (22 yo - 100% 30 ability) and he got just 1/50 . Is it normal?

Yes of course it depends on if the player is a fast or slow trainer, the level of the drill, age and also % of the player (the lower the faster he gains). Personally I would not train SA or position to a player older than 21 and 100% also quite high already, for me would not be worth it.

Addicted
    I read somewhere that you should target low grey skills when training SA/NP. Don't know whether this holds any truth, though. But from what I've understood it can take some 250-300 rest packs to train a new position. Personally, I don't feel like it's worth with. 300 rest packs will turn your player into a beast skill wise. Especially if he's a fast trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I read somewhere that you should target low grey skills when training SA/NP. Don't know whether this holds any truth, though. But from what I've understood it can take some 250-300 rest packs to train a new position. Personally, I don't feel like it's worth with. 300 rest packs will turn your player into a beast skill wise. Especially if he's a fast trainer.
    Yes that's also right. So for example if you have Fast Counter as a very hard drill with 80%+ skills and Gym skills below 80% you should choose Gym.

Training SA or position for a fast trainer with average drill below 80% takes about 40 rest packs. Thats why should always do it first before you invest in the skills of a player.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yes that's also right. So for example if you have Fast Counter as a very hard drill with 80%+ skills and Gym skills below 80% you should choose Gym.

Training SA or position for a fast trainer with average drill below 80% takes about 40 rest packs. Thats why should always do it first before you invest in the skills of a player.
    Thanks. What about drill intensity? If I for example have an AML who I want to train for a ML position with an average of 85 % in defense, which drill should I use? Average for attack is 124 % and physique is 112 %.

Addicted
    Thanks. What about drill intensity? If I for example have an AML who I want to train for a ML position with an average of 85 % in defense, which drill should I use? Average for attack is 124 % and physique is 112 %.
    Choose drills that targets the attributes of player which are lowest and the drill which doesn't have any GK attributes.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Choose drills that targets the attributes of player which are lowest and the drill which doesn't have any GK attributes.
    Yes, but does intensity (very light, light, medium, hard, very hard) matter?

Addicted
    Yes, but does intensity (very light, light, medium, hard, very hard) matter?
    No. Same result. It's just that if you use high intensity you will have to tap the train button less number of times as high intensity take a lot more condition.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast