Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Special Sponsor TASK : Have all training bonuses 10% at the same time (??)

Rookie
    Grazie Mille

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    https://youtu.be/AWg6NrO2jFc

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    That's my video
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by milpol View Post
    That's my video
    I know helped me a lot. Thanks!

milpol likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Rookie
    Ha again Milol behind it.

Well .. it might sound silly but I don’t have any x2 button to click ( to see an ad )
    Any idea

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    Ha again Milol behind it.

Well .. it might sound silly but I don’t have any x2 button to click ( to see an ad )
    Any idea
    Yes you do. But you have to do it before you take advantage of all the free video rewards. They're part of those free offers. So do the x2 training first and then collect packs from free videos or leave two videos for the x2 training.

Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Rookie
    Ha . thanks man!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    Ha . thanks man!
    As an off topic tip connected to the training bonuses, I've found out that you can collect many rest packs as long as you use this method of x2 training in order to maximise training bonuses to 10 % quickly.

Usually, you're able to watch 25 free videos (where I live) for rest packs. In addition to that, there are 15 other videos available. You can either choose to store other packs (morale, cash, health), or you could choose to increase the condition of a specific player for free by watching a video if you click on the player over the course of a day.

So that makes it 25 storable rest packs and 15 non storable which you must use directly to increase condition. Use 2 of the storable rest packs for x2 traning. That'll leave you with 23+15 (38) rest packs. By doing that, your reserves and substitutes are still relatively fresh for the rest of the day. I make sure to always have a full squad with a starting eleven, substitutes and reserves. I just find cheap players aside from my starting eleven and a handful of competent and versatile players to fill my bench as they're not meant to actually be used in competition. With a relatively fresh bench, I just set up a bunch of friendly games at my home turf. That'll earn you one rest pack, amongst other things, per game.

If you've done as I described above, you could easily set up 5-7 friendly games per day with your bench players. That'll provide you with an additional 5-7 rest packs bringing the total to ~45 rest packs per day. You could take this one step further even but that requires your time and the usage of some tokens.

If you have a friend, they can give you an additional rest pack every day as well.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-15-2020 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    As an off topic tip connected to the training bonuses, I've found out that you can collect many rest packs as long as you use this method of x2 training in order to maximise training bonuses to 10 % quickly.

Uusually, you're able to watch 25 free videos (where I live) for rest packs. In addition to that, there are 15 other videos available. You can either choose to store other packs (morale, cash, health), or you could choose to increase the condition of a specific player for free by watching a video if you click on the player over the course of a day.

So that makes it 25 storable rest packs and 15 non storable which you must use directly to increase condition. Use 2 of the storable rest packs for x2 traning. That'll leave you with 23+15 (38) rest packs. By doing that, you're reserves and substitutes are still relatively fresh for the rest of the day. I make sure to always have a full squad with a starting eleven, substitutes and reserves. I just find cheap players aside from my starting eleven and a handful of competent and versatile players to fill my bench as they're not meant to actually be used in competition. With a relatively fresh bench, I just set up a bunch of friendly games at my home turf. That'll earn you one rest pack, amongst other things, per game.

If you've done as I described above, you could easily set up 5-7 friendly games per day with your bench players. That'll provide you with an additional 5-7 rest packs bringing the total to ~45 rest packs per day. You could take this one step further even but that requires your time and the usage of some tokens.

I'd you have a friend, they can give you an additional rest pack every day as well.
    You are picking up really fast for a level 1 and that is what many players do after they max their training level for more effective power training. Also by the time the training level is max, you will have enough reds and stadium is big enough to earn a decent amount of cash.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    You are picking up really fast for a level 1 and that is what many players do after they max their training level for more effective power training. Also by the time the training level is max, you will have enough reds and stadium is big enough to earn a decent amount of cash.
    Thanks, mate. Coming from you that's a great compliment. Appreciate it.

I've tried to identify the crusial aspects as soon as possible in order to build a strong team in the long term. So far I've been focusing on levelling up the infrastructure, learning to identify fast trainers and focusing on scalable players, learn the training system in order to maximise the use of rest packs and basically be economical with tokens and rest packs.

As a result, I've been doing really good. I have an overpowered team for my level with four fast trainers (DL, DC/DMC, DMC/MC, ML/AML). Depending on how my rest pskx situation looks like, I'll try to grab a MC/AMC or AMC/ST and MR/AMR. I'm on top of the league and in the cup final (team wasnr qualified for CL when I took over) and should grab both trophies with relative ease if everything goes according to plan. We haven't conceded a goal in 11 games straight and are averaging almost 5 goals per game. So I'm satisfied, but I'm looking forward to next season already and hoping for stiffer competition to be honest. I get bored pretty fast if I achieve success quickly. I tend to enjoy the process more than the goal.

Addicted
    If you want you can also farm money with your non storable boosters. In 7 days you can farm 1M which a quite a lot for Level 1.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast