Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Intensity trainer/training x40 youth academy

Addicted

Intensity trainer/training x40 youth academy

I have the option to appoint an intensity trainer/training x40 to one of the players in my youth academy, which would reward him with a quality of 109 % (+6*). Does that automatically make him a fast trainer next season?
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I have the option to appoint an intensity trainer/training x40 to one of the players in my youth academy, which would reward him with a quality of 109 % (+6*). Does that automatically make him a fast trainer next season?
    No and there is no way to know which Youth Academy player would be a fast trainer.

I don't think Youth Academy player are fast trainers.

All of the players I have got till now none were fast trainers. Except the one I got at Level 1. One of them was a decent fast trainer but not the fastest.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 05-12-2020 at 08:47 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    No and there is no way to know which Youth Academy player would be a fast trainer.

I don't think Youth Academy player are fast trainers.

All of the players I have got till now none were fast trainers. Except the one I got at Level 1. One of them was a decent fast trainer but not the fastest.
    Thanks for the quick reply. I have two in the academy currently. Votj with the potential of becoming 4*. Not very exciting. I might test them with some drills next season and see if they're fast trainer. Otherwise I'll just sell them or keep them as reserves to utilise for the training boosts.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Thanks for the quick reply. I have two in the academy currently. Votj with the potential of becoming 4*. Not very exciting. I might test them with some drills next season and see if they're fast trainer. Otherwise I'll just sell them or keep them as reserves to utilise for the training boosts.

Sell them. They are good source of income. Selling them will get you the money to buy fast trainers.

They can be used as reserves but having players of high value in reserve doesn't makes sense especially at lower level when you are short of cash.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Sell them. They are good source of income. Selling them will get you the money to buy fast trainers.

They can be used as reserves but having players of high value in reserve doesn't makes sense especially at lower level when you are short of cash.
    Exactly. If they offer more money than my reserves I'll obviously sell them. Which they should, as my reserves really suck.

Addicted
    If there are two players with very similar quality in the academy, check to see if one of them gains more percentage using the same coach. There was some tests about a theory in the forum that the one gains more is a fast(er) trainer.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    If there are two players with very similar quality in the academy, check to see if one of them gains more percentage using the same coach. There was some tests about a theory in the forum that the one gains more is a fast(er) trainer.
    Yes I did check that. And the one that was lpweer quality initially did indeed gain more. So I came to the conclusion that he's a faster trainer. But still not sure if he's a fast trainer, which is imperative.

Yes I did check that. And the one that was lpweer quality initially did indeed gain more. So I came to the conclusion that he's a faster trainer. But still not sure if he's a fast trainer, which is imperative.

Yeah I did that tests. Long story short, no one of the youth players is fast trainer. The best I had on a lot of prospects were F18 trainer (he gains 1 SA point every 18 very easy drills on world class level) which is just average. Worst were F21 trainers. A normal fast trainer I use should be F15 or F16.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah I did that tests. Long story short, no one of the youth players is fast trainer. The best I had on a lot of prospects were F18 trainer (he gains 1 SA point every 18 very easy drills on world class level) which is just average. Worst were F21 trainers. A normal fast trainer I use should be F15 or F16.
    Thanks. I guess I'll treat them strictly as cash cows then. What a pity. I'd love to bring up a player from the youth academy and have him with me all the way.

Thanks. I guess I'll treat them strictly as cash cows then. What a pity. I'd love to bring up a player from the youth academy and have him with me all the way.

I know, I had high hopes for the new system as well... Really sad, that they implemented it so badly and it is only there for making inexperienced players spending their ressources on not very good players training-wise. Some say the players out of YA are good performers, not so sure about that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast