Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Guido van den Berg

Thread: What are the Rewards of this Current Friendly Tourney going on?

What are the Rewards of this Current Friendly Tourney going on?

There is no info on the app and could not find anything. Except for 1st and second where they get an emblem and a kit. Does anyone know if any tokens are going to be distributed.

Addicted
    From what I read, the emblem and jerseys are the rewards.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    From what I read, the emblem and jerseys are the rewards.
    😂😂😂 Are you sure bro ? How can you say such a thing ? While you are preaching others to not believe in official statement from Nordeus, you yourself is doing the same 😝

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Are you sure bro ? How can you say such a thing ? While you are preaching others to not believe in official statement from Nordeus, you yourself is doing the same
    I think you really lost it, my friend. Are you about to reply to every post I make on this forum?
    minamino likes this.

I hope I have known from the beginning. Have a tough CL game tomorrow with 2 friendlies including Associations. 6 games and there are all tankers or people who pay to play in my friendly tourney. I wanted to play a test friendly against my CL rival for tomorrow but no slot available.
    What a waste of time to get into these friendlies.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    I think you really lost it, my friend. Are you about to reply to every post I make on this forum?
    well said Guido lol ! He's like a mosquito on this forum and none of his comments made sense

Apprentice
    Say nice things Minamino, say nice things. Guido opened a thread to find some answers or solutions, so everyone should be able to help out. Just pick the advice you need and that's it.

Addicted
    i think that we should also be rewarded with some tokens too