Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By minamino

Thread: Key stats to power train for each position?.

Key stats to power train for each position?.

Hello,

What stats should I power train for each position?

GK
    DC
    DR/DL
    DMC
    MC
    AMC
    AML/AMR
    ST. . .

and combos if you have time ( like AMC/ST for example)

thanks
    iosman
    Last edited by iosman001; 05-17-2020 at 05:11 PM.

Addicted
    The stats that are in white should be trained and the grey stats can be ignored.

It's not that the grey stats are usless.

For a ST fitness is grey but I train it as fitness is important for any player. Fo attacking midfielders strength is grey but I train it because many times attacking midfielders are in one on one situation with the defenders.

But stats like Crossing for a ST, AMC, MC, DC are completely usless.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 05-15-2020 at 07:39 PM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    The stats that are in white should be trained and the grey stats can be ignored.

It's not that the grey stats are usless.

For a ST fitness is grey but I train it as fitness is important for any player. Fo attacking midfielders strength is grey but I train it because many times attacking midfielders are in one on one situation with the defenders.

But stats like Crossing for a ST, AMC, MC, DC are completely usless.
    Do we actually know for a fact that grey skills matter? I want to believe they do, but seeing people with their mutant 1 % grey skills players makes me believe they don't matter.

On the other hand, irrespective of if fitness is white or grey, if it's 1 % the player should gas out immediately. Has anyone actually seen the condition of a mutant player with fitness at 1 % as a grey skill?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Do we actually know for a fact that grey skills matter? I want to believe they do, but seeing people with their mutant 1 % grey skills players makes me believe they don't matter.

On the other hand, irrespective of if fitness is white or grey, if it's 1 % the player should gas out immediately. Has anyone actually seen the condition of a mutant player with fitness at 1 % as a grey skill?

Grey skills do matter in my opinion. It's just that if you have an MC with high crossing it's not that much useful for him as an MC will seldom be in a position for crossing. Saying this sometimes MC do drift down the flank and cross.

The whole point of having a mutant is that we can keep our overall team quality low by focusing on the stats which a player will use more frequently in a game. This helps in getting easier draw. But now you are at an advantage because your players are in reality or 5 or 6 star but have necessary stats of an 8, 9 star player.

For DC speed is a grey skill and there must be a mutant DC with 1 percent speed. But that doesn't mean that they can't run. When they weren't mutant they would have had decent speed stat anf it's not that players lose their skill in top eleven it's just that there skills gets adjusted to their level. So a DC or ST with 1 percent stat doesn't mean 1 percent in reality.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 05-15-2020 at 08:32 PM.

Dreamer
    grey skills do not matter at all. 1% is perfectly fine. don't waste greenpacks training grey skills. been playing this game for 10 years and have created attacking players scoring over 1,000 career goals per player for years with 1% grey skills. average goals per games between 2.5 and 3 ! even my defenders have 1% attacking grey skills. i concede no more than 5 goals per season (51 games). if you train an AML defensive grey skills it can impair his performances. been there done that and got the t shirt
    milpol likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Has anyone actually seen the condition of a mutant player with fitness at 1 % as a grey skill?

his condition is exactly the same as all the other players. average 76% fitness so used 23% during the match. don't get bogged down with grey skills. they do nothing for your players, just wasting greenpacks if you do

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    grey skills do not matter at all. 1% is perfectly fine. don't waste greenpacks training grey skills. been playing this game for 10 years and have created attacking players scoring over 1,000 career goals per player for years with 1% grey skills. average goals per games between 2.5 and 3 ! even my defenders have 1% attacking grey skills. i concede no more than 5 goals per season (51 games). if you train an AML defensive grey skills it can impair his performances. been there done that and got the t shirt
    minamino,

Thanks for your advice. Question: do you also see no effect of grey skills for attributes like SPEED? I have a very strong defender, DC, whose speed is getting close to 1% (currently at 5%). Last season and again this season it appears that he concedes more goals when he is drawn up towards the midline and then has to defend against a speedy ST. I watch most of my games and have done so since I started playing (this is my third year). I am considering moving him out of my starting eleven for next season because he appears to be too slow now. I get how his 1% dribbling attribute might not matter but speed seems to be different. Have you seen anything like this?

Addicted
    Yeah i dont understand too why speed in not important skill for central defenders.
    Like i read those posts where are said that in order to play offside trap you need speedy defenders - speed attribute is not important for defender.
    But there is very fine tutorial made by a manger if you want to powertrain Key stats to power train for each position?.-49344991_587298715066481_2394988658919735296_n.jpg

I have seen some people say wait 2 years before training so grays get lower. Is this really necessary for fast trainers provided you focus on whites?