Thread: how many levels have this game?

how many levels have this game?

May be knows somebody how many levels have this game. the highest level I've seen is 21, actually...how many more there are and where the levels finish up? thanks

With the new season starting this weekend, the highest level will be 35.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

wishing

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    With the new season starting this weekend, the highest level will be 35.
    I think it would be best if there were a highest level. As it you never really can think your players are that good. It would make sense to me to have a highest level and as more teams reach it you simply create more leagues on that level. You would still becompeting for position and there still would be a CL but as it is I feel like a dog chasing its tail.

Quote Originally Posted by johnson bleckman View Post
    I think it would be best if there were a highest level. As it you never really can think your players are that good. It would make sense to me to have a highest level and as more teams reach it you simply create more leagues on that level. You would still becompeting for position and there still would be a CL but as it is I feel like a dog chasing its tail.
    It would keep some players playing, thinking we can reach the highest level, I wouldn't know if they have a certain cap level where players can only reach a certain amount of quality by youth players and scouts remain the same quality in terms of quality number otherwise players now will soon have players that reach quality of 200.

i don`t realy understand how some players have lv 22 league win coup but they are in lv 1x ...
    last 4 teams retrograde ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hariga Eduard Mihail View Post
    i don`t realy understand how some players have lv 22 league win coup but they are in lv 1x ...
    last 4 teams retrograde ?
    Cups are awkward, usually friend teams grouped together no matter what levels they are, I always play in a cup where I have a higher level friend and I have never been able to win it, its only recent times I have come close. If your level 1 going into level 2 next season and you have a friend level 20 and on the same server, then your probably going to end up playing in that competition with the level 20 friend albeit with high prize money for playing matches to offset the level of difficulty the cup is.