Thread: Same bulls**t again with morale

Rookie

Same bulls**t again with morale

thought this was solved?

I won both of my cup games, but moral always goes down.....how can that be after I won games?????

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Ruder View Post
    thought this was solved?

I won both of my cup games, but moral always goes down.....how can that be after I won games?????
    why did you think it was solved ? been like that for 18 months. just leave your players on very good morale otherwise they just go back to very good after every game. you're wasting blue packs pal

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    why did you think it was solved ? been like that for 18 months. just leave your players on very good morale otherwise they just go back to very good after every game. you're wasting blue packs pal
    Thought it was better last season and the season before....but maybe I was wrong....it´s a thing without any locig....except wasting blue packs like you said....

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Ruder View Post
    Thought it was better last season and the season before....but maybe I was wrong....it´s a thing without any locig....except wasting blue packs like you said....
    after a victory your superb morale goes down to very good without fail. only boost the morale to very good from good and you'll find it is still very good after the game. i only ever boost to superb for the whole team if a tough match

Banned
    Actually my experience is that “very good” morale also almost always drops to “good” after matches. It is moronic.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Topèlevens¥<ks View Post
    Actually my experience is that “very good” morale also almost always drops to “good” after matches. It is moronic.
    alot less and only after a draw or defeat in general. rarely when on a winning streak