Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 420
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: Season 132 - Are you ready?

  1. #271
    Pro Nebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by philclaeszen View Post
    hi guys, not related to the subject or topic of thread, but I am currently looking for an active association. My current one is defunct, I am probably the only one left active. Looking forward to contribute to a new association. Fyi, my team stats is at 112%.
    You might fit in here: https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

  2. #272
    Max
    Guest

    Season 132 - Are you ready?

    Another bad result for us, the season is turning into a disaster. We’re starting to struggle now.

    It is the second time ever that I have lost back to back matches and the first time I have ever failed to win 3 games in a row.



    Stats are quite poor now.



    I hope I can salvage something this season, like the CL.
    Last edited by Max; 06-12-2020 at 01:25 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M and RaiKo like this.

  3. #273
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Another bad result for us, the season is turning into a disaster. We’re starting to struggle now.

    It is the second time ever that I have lost back to back matches and the first time I have ever failed to win 3 games in a row.



    Stats are quite poor now.



    I hope I can salvage something this season, like the CL.
    It might be a case of under-fire by your players. You be careful of all of them.

    Max likes this.

  4. #274
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    It might be a case of under-fire by your players. You be careful of all of them.

    I’ll do my best to get back on form soon, the league should be fine but I’ll go for it again.

    I know what I’m going to say is off topic but I want to talk about it.

    I do remember what has happened in the clip as I watched that match, it annoyed me a lot, we should have let Caballero play as he used to play for Man City and he might have known the City player’s kind of penalties, I think we could have won if he had been put in goal for the penalty shootout.
    Last edited by Max; 06-12-2020 at 04:13 PM.
    RaiKo likes this.

  5. #275
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,664
    Playing 7 games in less than 19 hours. Playing most important game in 4:44, have to put my alarm for that game. Crazy shedulle lately, probably should quit playing friendly league.
    To train bonuses have to be awake at 4:35 at least (sometimes those ×2 video needs some time to load).
    Season 132 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-06-12-17-25-59.jpg

  6. #276
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I’ll do my best to get back on form soon, the league should be fine but I’ll go for it again.

    I know what I’m going to say is off topic but I want to talk about it.

    I do remember what has happened in the clip as I watched that match, it annoyed me a lot, we should have let Caballero play as he used to play for Man City and he might have known the City player’s kind of penalties, I think we could have won if he had been put in goal for the penalty shootout.
    Well that was insane. After all this time, it still amazes me how dare he did this to his manager and fans in such a big club.

  7. #277
    Max
    Guest

    Season 132 - Are you ready?

    The Season is over apparently lol

    I don’t get why this keeps happening.

    OlumekCZ likes this.

  8. #278
    Pro Sillybq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    The Season is over apparently lol

    I don’t get why this keeps happening.

    And no association matches this weekend apparently
    I can’t even see my friendly championship fixtures

  9. #279
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    And no association matches this weekend apparently
    I can’t even see my friendly championship fixtures
    I just thought of something, since the king of kings thing has finished, maybe they are doing the draw for the next phase, therefore causing the bug and the temporary removal of some events.

  10. #280
    Champion SuperDunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,158
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I just thought of something, since the king of kings thing has finished, maybe they are doing the draw for the next phase, therefore causing the bug and the temporary removal of some events.
    we had couple of events similar to king of hills as well, but this thing didn t happened before...
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast