Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sarahturner

Thread: Strikers with high condition

Strikers with high condition

Hello all,

I've been playing for some time and always wondered..

1. How can you train condition for Strikers?
    (Mine always drop condition hard every promotion and don't seem to retrain despite doing the trainings for condition attribute).

2. White Vs grey skills; I see a lot of debate on this. But it seems that grey skills increase far less than halve that of white skills.. ?

I end up having to sell my strikers after few years.. due to very low condition.. whereas Attacking Midfielders don't have this problem. And my wingers somehow score more, perform better, and can contribute until later ages..

3. When training; I basically never see any player go up 2% in any skill in any training even if done many trainings with same skill attribute. Is it useless to have 2 trainings with same attribute in same session?

4. Fast trainers?.. It seems to me that every 18y.o. trains fast. 19y.o. less fast etc. Hence to try keep team young.. Especially at higher level now all players values are basically identical.. is there something to look for? (Did the game developers actually confirm fast trainers formulas somewhere as opposed to players writing messages 'of own testing'?)

Extra;

5. What is the actual benefit/role in choosing team captain? Age relation? Skill relation? Position relation? Tactic relation?

Sorry for multiple questions in single post. Hope for mostly short answers/tips. Not entire spreadsheets if possible.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josse van de Ven View Post
    Hello all,

I've been playing for some time and always wondered..

1. How can you train condition for Strikers?
    (Mine always drop condition hard every promotion and don't seem to retrain despite doing the trainings for condition attribute).

2. White Vs grey skills; I see a lot of debate on this. But it seems that grey skills increase far less than halve that of white skills.. ?

I end up having to sell my strikers after few years.. due to very low condition.. whereas Attacking Midfielders don't have this problem. And my wingers somehow score more, perform better, and can contribute until later ages..

3. When training; I basically never see any player go up 2% in any skill in any training even if done many trainings with same skill attribute. Is it useless to have 2 trainings with same attribute in same session?

4. Fast trainers?.. It seems to me that every 18y.o. trains fast. 19y.o. less fast etc. Hence to try keep team young.. Especially at higher level now all players values are basically identical.. is there something to look for? (Did the game developers actually confirm fast trainers formulas somewhere as opposed to players writing messages 'of own testing'?)

Extra;

5. What is the actual benefit/role in choosing team captain? Age relation? Skill relation? Position relation? Tactic relation?

Sorry for multiple questions in single post. Hope for mostly short answers/tips. Not entire spreadsheets if possible.
    1. Just use drills that focus on condition. There are several of those.

2. Grey skills develop 0,5x the speed of white skills.

3. I've had several sessions where the same skill has increased 2 points. I tend to use the same drills for all 6 sets as I find this most effective/easiest because I calculate the average quality of each drill before I begin training. I target the drill that that focuses on the attributes I want to train that has the lowest quality average in order to have the most efficient training.

4. There are spreadsheets for those where you can identify FTs for different ages, levels and qualities.

5. I don't know what the benefit is, if there's one. I just choose a player I plan to use for several seasons and that has high physical attributes.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    1. Just use drills that focus on condition. There are several of those.

2. Grey skills develop 0,5x the speed of white skills.

3. I've had several sessions where the same skill has increased 2 points. I tend to use the same drills for all 6 sets as I find this most effective/easiest because I calculate the average quality of each drill before I begin training. I target the drill that that focuses on the attributes I want to train that has the lowest quality average in order to have the most efficient training. happy wheels

4. There are spreadsheets for those where you can identify FTs for different ages, levels and qualities.

5. I don't know what the benefit is, if there's one. I just choose a player I plan to use for several seasons and that has high physical attributes.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Thank you for your clear answer.
    Last edited by sarahturner; 07-28-2020 at 09:41 AM.
    Arphaxad likes this.