Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By IImaestroII
  • 2 Post By SuperDunk
  • 2 Post By HeavensAAA
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Singh
  • 1 Post By K1k1n0

Thread: Explanation on the Skill Attributes

Explanation on the Skill Attributes

I would like to ask, is there any explanation on the skill attributes?
    I always have questions on some attributes, such as:
    - What is bravery? Isn't it the same as Aggression?
    - What is Fitness? Related to the chance of injury?
    - Is Heading and Positioning not just defence attributes, but also affect attacks?
    Anyone knows more about these?

Hello and Welcome to the forum , i think this will help . I will make a more detailed one soon
    Explanation on the Skill Attributes-fb_img_1583146301576.jpg

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Thanks for the explanation. It is clearer now. So heading is purely defensive and will not help on scoring from header.

Quote Originally Posted by rongan View Post
    Thanks for the explanation. It is clearer now. So heading is purely defensive and will not help on scoring from header.
    I think it does help attackers score headers, otherwise why is it a white skill?
    HeavensAAA and IImaestroII like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I think it does help attackers score headers, otherwise why is it a white skill?
    Surely it does help.

From stats, ST who has better heading does score a lot more from corners than AMs even when AMs’ shooting and finishing are better. Saying that, defenders with very good heading skills may only score a couple from corners a season, if any.

With your original question, positioning mainly helps with defending attacks. When positioning reaches quite a high level, say 180%+, it does help greatly on improving those players into goalscoring positions. My DL/DC/DMC, who mainly operates as DL or DC these days, scores 10-15 goals per season even when his shooting is only around 10-20%. Such a low shooting stat should suggest he would not score, but excellent positioning surely overrides in those circumstances.
    SuperDunk and IImaestroII like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    So who would be better at heading in top eleven? Striker 194cm with 120% heading or striker 180cm with 190% heading ?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    So who would be better at heading in top eleven? Striker 194cm with 120% heading or striker 180cm with 190% heading ?
    To my knowledge, height doesn't matters in Top Eleven.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Bravery is willingness to commit to an action. Its very important at high level play and is the most underestimated defensive stat.
    Balon11 likes this.

Fitness is not related to the chance of injury, in my view. The chance of injury more depends on shapes of your tactics. For example, your players are more vulnerable while playing with high tempo (like high pressing with attacking football). Also, Man-to-man marking of your opponent increase the probability of injury on your players. You can make relative assumptions based on your tactic choises and some attributes of opponent players(like aggression, marking, bravery etc.)

Heading and positioning are 2 of key attributes of your strikers. Besides corner and free-kicks, good heading and positioning increase the scoring probability of your strikers, while attacking down both flanks. 2D view of game does not show heading goals, but I've seen many statements after a goal of striker that the goal was a head goal.