Thread: official team items

Banned

Exclamation official team items

For 1 year here i meet just 3-4 people who buy this official items.do not you think that the price is too high.I'm sure that in T11 this teams has many supporters but price stoped them to buy this items.I am Liverpool fan but 307 tokens realy ?:X
    For this money i almost can buy real T-shirt
    If by some chance any admin reads this forum please think again for this items price make it more realistic its not true T-shirt

Banned
    Dude, i am with you on this. I bought both shirts because I love to look at them all the time instead of the **** ones you make or the CRAP ones others make. But i stopped short of spending 150 tokens on the Liverpool emblem. I cant justify spending that amount of cash in one shot on this game. If someone would donate that to me, I would be eternally grateful!!!!

Banned
    If they reduce the prices of these things I'm sure many people will buy them.The current price is high even for those who buy more tokens.
    I think they will win a lot of price reductions.Hey, these are pixels not true T-shirts

Apprentice
    I got my Liverpool kit (3 seasons ago) 219 tokens instead of 317. They have offers from time to time. Now it's A.C. Milan's turn i think.

Banned
    Yea nice offers 267 tokens for few pixels .Once again: THIS IS NOT TRUE T-SHIRTS :P
    Their choice, if the price is lower something about 70-100 tokens for all I would also buy them,and many others.I am 100% sure that they will make more money at a lower price.........

For the price of official home+away+emblem for a club.

You could buy about 6 scout players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I'm a Bianconeri fan, but I would never buy Juve home/away kits or emblem in T11. Why? Since I want to manage a club on my own in this virtual world , according to my taste and knowing.... Otherwise what's the point with all of the genuineness? I could just put my Juve jersey, open a beer and watch a juve game ...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I'm a Bianconeri fan, but I would never buy Juve home/away kits or emblem in T11. Why? Since I want to manage a club on my own in this virtual world , according to my taste and knowing.... Otherwise what's the point with all of the genuineness? I could just put my Juve jersey, open a beer and watch a juve game ...
    You are not true fan .I'm kidding,anyway you may not want Juve official items but i want Liverpool items but not for this price and i am sure that many think that.Its very expensive....