Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: special sponsor

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    In ten days you'll be here telling me you never knew the last 3 or so milestones have the same points. The margin between milestones stops increasing at a point.
    Milestones 6 and 7 both have an increment of 70 points.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    In ten days you'll be here telling me you never knew the last 3 or so milestones have the same points. The margin between milestones stops increasing at a point.
    what the hell are you waffling on about ? the 1260pts are the amount of pts awarded for all tasks (can you count pal?.... go for it). who cares what the milestone stops points are between stops or that they decrease or increase ??? jesus. at the end you will see whether the 1260pts were the amount required or that all milestones have been completed with a task or two left.... drrrrrrrrr. THE MARGIN BETWEEN MILESTONES has nothing to do with it ! stop arguing black is white and white is black and see you soon

Apprentice
    MINAMINO I won't take it out on you. I'm a patient person. Your English on this post is it was "impossible" to finish this event for you. What was my fault in educating you to the fact that the event has more points than the milestones.

It's not something to be angry about. Now you have profit from my experience. It is not IMPOSSIBLE. Get your sentences right before you take it on someone.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk
    Lyricalray likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12