Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: special sponsor

Dreamer

special sponsor

how can i gain points in the special sponsor event by winning 2 games in the italy tour when i've already conquered it yesterday ? how pathetic of nordeus to introduce the challenge today lol. it's clearly to tempt people into paying mega tokens to re-enter into the event. pff nordeus, you are blinded by money ! it also makes it impossible for me to complete the special sponsor event as you've given me an impossible challenge that i can not achieve
    Last edited by minamino; 05-30-2020 at 06:17 PM.

I was surprised too when I saw the task in the special sponsor.

Sent from my TECNO LB8a using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    you can usually complete without doing all the challenges and it was for only 20 points but yeah - bad planning (as usual) ALSO the last 3 seasons they have train 4 players in the youth academy in the 2nd lot of tasks (today's), which does not open till tomorrow!!! Nuts

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    you can usually complete without doing all the challenges and it was for only 20 points but yeah - bad planning (as usual) ALSO the last 3 seasons they have train 4 players in the youth academy in the 2nd lot of tasks (today's), which does not open till tomorrow!!! Nuts
    Yeah, the event has 100+ extra points. But it still sucks that you lost those 20.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

Max
    I know what that is like as I decided to play 4 matches yesterday I believe, and won 4, I got to the fifth city today and won but I don’t think I can get any further, In my book, they should have introduced that task yesterday when the event got underway.

Yes, if you successfully complete the objective listed in the task, it is only worth 20 points after all, but it’s 20 points I could have gained.
    minamino likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    Yeah, the event has 100+ extra points. But it still sucks that you lost those 20.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk
    hmmm no Abbas there are no extra points at all. ZERO. the total points available are the exact amount you need to achieve all tasks

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by minamino View Post
    hmmm no Abbas there are no extra points at all. ZERO. the total points available are the exact amount you need to achieve all tasks
    Maybe there will not be an increment of 10 points for each level. That was the case with the same event last season.

Apprentice
    I counted last season after the bug and 1 of my league match win was not recorded and also my 18 year old was not added on the score sheet. So I lost 2 challenges and still had points to cover up without spending 25T to finish the event.

I can confidently say YES, there are over 100+ points after you finish the challenge. I don't think it'll be any different this season

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    I counted last season after the bug and 1 of my league match win was not recorded and also my 18 year old was not added on the score sheet. So I lost 2 challenges and still had points to cover up without spending 25T to finish the event.

I can confidently say YES, there are over 100+ points after you finish the challenge. I don't think it'll be any different this season
    there are 1260 pts available in total so see you in 10 days
    Last edited by minamino; 06-01-2020 at 04:15 PM.

Apprentice
    In ten days you'll be here telling me you never knew the last 3 or so milestones have the same points. The margin between milestones stops increasing at a point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast