Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: Game time v rest of league

Apprentice

Game time v rest of league

Hi Guys

did post something similar ages ago, but never got a satisfactory answer. My League game today is scheduled for 20.48, the rest of the leagues games have all been played already. Neither team is still in the cup, so no extra official games and I am at home and have not changed the time.
    Any ideas why the disparity?? BTW I could change the time to later, but not bring it forward.
    Thanks
    Dave
    Golden Lion FC
    Level 81

It can happen, depending on the time zones of the opponents. For example in my league there are 2 teams from asia, they always play their games in the morning, all others mostly in the afternoon or evening.

Addicted
    yes it does depend on it

Quote Originally Posted by davewootton1964 View Post
    Hi Guys

did post something similar ages ago, but never got a satisfactory answer. My League game today is scheduled for 20.48, the rest of the leagues games have all been played already. Neither team is still in the cup, so no extra official games and I am at home and have not changed the time.
    Any ideas why the disparity?? BTW I could change the time to later, but not bring it forward.
    Thanks
    Dave
    Golden Lion FC
    Level 81
    How they fixed the game time at times got me baffled. I made similar post to this today but own complain was interval between daily matches. Had 3 hours time interval between my both matches today whereas got the whole day to play. Just thinking that if same thing happens next season, would just change my location

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy won: 65

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It can happen, depending on the time zones of the opponents. For example in my league there are 2 teams from asia, they always play their games in the morning, all others mostly in the afternoon or evening.
    Thanks for that, but the guy in question is from Scotland and I am from N Wales right on the border with England, so same time zone...??

Apprentice
    BTW I won 3-0 I was 4th playing 2nd (at home), so all good and I had lots of support - still odd though

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    It can happen, depending on the time zones of the opponents. For example in my league there are 2 teams from asia, they always play their games in the morning, all others mostly in the afternoon or evening. google street view
    Thanks
    Last edited by paulaharris; 07-03-2020 at 09:50 AM.