Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Assistant manager offering garbage

Addicted

Assistant manager offering garbage

Could someone let me know why my assistant manager is offering me a player that is inferior to my current player? And I haven't even begun intense crossing ability training yet.

Yes, the offered player has a higher overall quality, but that's only because he has high values for irrelevant attributes for the position in question. And I'm offered him for 3,7M + 98T at that.

TE needs to stop this nonsense and actually offer managers fair deals instead. Otherwise, it renders the assistant manager offering obsolete and useless.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 06-08-2020 at 03:35 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

I think it's actually a decent deal. There are way worse deals the assistant manager can offer.
    deepedgefc likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I think it's actually a decent deal. There are way worse deals the assistant manager can offer.
    I've seen worse as well. I've been offered players for hundreds of Tokens. But this guy here for that when I have a competent DR already? Does anyone actually buy these players at offer? Do we actually get good deals anytime from these? I haven't played long enough to tell, but I know I've never found any deal this way thus far.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I've seen worse as well. I've been offered players for hundreds of Tokens. But this guy here for that when I have a competent DR already? Does anyone actually buy these players at offer? Do we actually get good deals anytime from these? I haven't played long enough to tell, but I know I've never found any deal this way thus far.

In the past sometimes bought such players. I put in 18-19 year old 3 star players in my lineup overnight and got decent deals when my opponent wasn't too strong as well.
    You know, no player that you can buy in this game from Nordeus bots, in auctions or these offers, has high developed white skills. You have to train yourself and this player he is 18 years old with SA for okay price I think it's one of the better offers.

You might find this a good read and it might change your mind if done correctly.

https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...-offers-5.html

Apprentice

Yes. When am desperate

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    As i see, he is at level 2 and that's why he got a reasonable offer from assistant.

Could someone let me know why my assistant manager is offering me a player that is inferior to my current player? And I haven't even begun intense crossing ability training yet.

Yes, the offered player has a higher overall quality, but that's only because he has high values for irrelevant attributes for the position in question. And I'm offered him for 3,7M + 98T at that.

TE needs to stop this nonsense and actually offer managers fair deals instead. Otherwise, it renders the assistant manager offering obsolete and useless.
    Another thing to be considered is his height. If he has a good height of 190+, then he's a good deal. That's no garbage. You only need to train him to your taste if you have resources.

Me I prefer training the white skills before my player gets to 120% rating.

That player is a good deal

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    As i see, he is at level 2 and that's why he got a reasonable offer from assistant.
    Even higher level get reasonable offer...

RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    Even higher level get reasonable offer...

Of course it's possible, but it doesn't make any sense trying to trick Assistant manager that killing the game and why we need to do this? I pay him/her to find a replacement of main player, not to a reserve player. If we had a good detailed scouting system like other games, it would have been a great thrill. Developers are still insisting to ignore everything except the sound of money. Go on then! They've ended up my interest of assistant system is a crap and waste of time for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast