Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings Special - Full-Time

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] King of Kings Special - Full-Time

[Official] King of Kings Special - Full-Time-wn-100-.jpg

You've made it to the Champions/Super League Quarter Finals and secured your ticket for the King of Kings Special Challenge! Now is the time to show everyone you're the one that deserves the crown!

Phase 1 leaderboards are already moving! Good luck!

Rules:

Only Managers who reach the Quarter-finals of the Champions League or Super League this season are eligible to participate.
    Challenge other Managers on the daily leaderboard and win to take their trophy from them.
    There is only one trophy between you and another Manager, and it can only belong to one of you at a time.
    These matches don’t impact upon players' condition, morale or injuries.
    The daily leaderboard resets every 24 hours. The trophies you own when the counter reaches zero are transferred to your overall ranking.
    At the end of the event, rewards are based on the overall ranking.
    You have free challenges which recharge over time.
    Trophies will decide the final standings, followed by goal difference, goals scored and finally the number of wins in case of a tie.
    Anarşi likes this.

Addicted
    the name looks really cool to me

Max
    Hi, there is a bug to do with the emblem reward, it just says false.

Max
    Apart from what I reported, everything else looks grand, I should be ok qualifying for the next round, there are 2 or 3 teams that seem good, but the rest of the teams I can beat. I’m off to a nice start though.

It would be nice if I finished first here, but If I qualify, I’m good with that.

deepedgefc likes this.

Rookie
    The requirements to play king of kings have been raised, as it was necessary to have reached the quarters, however, if I'm not mistaken, the rewards have decreased: In the previous appointment for winning each qualifying phase you won 5 gold. Can confirm someone who remembers it?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by miloren View Post
    The requirements to play king of kings have been raised, as it was necessary to have reached the quarters, however, if I'm not mistaken, the rewards have decreased: In the previous appointment for winning each qualifying phase you won 5 gold. Can confirm someone who remembers it?
    I think you might be mistaking the daily leaderboard with the overall one, the daily leaderboard rewards have decreased slightly as far as I remember compared to the last one, but the overall reward for winning the qualifying round is 15 tokens and some boosters.

This is the daily leaderboard potential rewards.

This is the overall leaderboard potential award for this qualifying round.

Sorry if I mistook you, I’m not sure if you meant that the rewards for the daily leaderboard have changed since the last one, or the overall rewards have changed since the last tournament like this one.

Rookie
    Yes, I am sorry if I did not explain well, I was referring to the daily reward, they were 5 gold per qualifying day and now they are only one, if you win both, 10 vs only 2, despite the fact that the requirements to play have increased, so we have to reach the quarterfinals to play, fortunately I did. I expected the opposite, which seems more reasonable, the more effort the greater the reward

Quote Originally Posted by miloren View Post
    Yes, I am sorry if I did not explain well, I was referring to the daily reward, they were 5 gold per qualifying day and now they are only one, if you win both, 10 vs only 2, despite the fact that the requirements to play have increased, so we have to reach the quarterfinals to play, fortunately I did. I expected the opposite, which seems more reasonable, the more effort the greater the reward
    now just phase 1 buddy, wait for final phase though

Rookie
    If I remember correctly it was in the first phase when there were 5 golds to the first for each day. I remember because one of the days I spent 2 golds to repeat the game quickly to take revenge and stay first, and it more than compensated me for doing it. In the final phase the daily rewards were even better, but I couldn't be in the top three any day.
    I found a screenshot in the forum that I think is from the previous one
    https://forum.topeleven.com/attachme...th-tankers.jpg

this is a miracle, the event started without any errors . An error-free event and a beautiful yellow emblem

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast