Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings Special - Full-Time

Addicted
    ST/AMC, One on One + Free Kick, 24 year, 124 percent crap. Can't even sell these player via negotiations for few tokens as it will take ages for them to reach 139 percent.

Stop doing such events if you don't the courage to give something useful. I think that we should get 18 year old fast trainers from such events.
    miloren and RaiKo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandef View Post
    My group was from 90 to 134% and the striker is 124% and 24 yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by 505 View Post
    ST AMR 1on1 free-kick spec. 24yr old. 124%
    More or less we got the same reward, imho it is not good enough
    505 likes this.

yes! 18/19 yr old with 160+% and 2 spec. abilities.

I have had a very hard competition and only in the finals part, I had to win 35 games. It's just too much time consuming and it's not worth it.
    BTW. Player I've got is not even 5th best player/ST I already have in my team.

Try to ask nordeus what criteria they give different quality of player..my group only from 90 to 131%..i saw my friend from my asso also got player at 144%

Apprentice
    I think I’m one of the lucky ones with a player with 144% AMC ST 2 special abilities but 25 years

[Official] King of Kings Special - Full-Time-capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-12-.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by juan2661 View Post
    Try to ask nordeus what criteria they give different quality of player..my group only from 90 to 131%..i saw my friend from my asso also got player at 144%
    I don't blame nordeus and honestly i don't care what criteria they used for such a poor reward. I blame myself for spending so much time playing more than 10 games/day believing that the reward would be at least a starter. Nordeus didn't promise a 9 star 18 yo FT with two SA. I'm just disappointed and i think the reward didn't worth the effort (btw i had the 5th strongest team so getting the 1st place was really hard). Next time i'll do the minimum to get the emblem and some greens.
    Last edited by aldepi15; 06-18-2020 at 09:31 PM.

Rookie
    The best thing about the player I won being first is that he is from Peru.
    Remember that this edition the rewards for winning the final are the ones they gave in the previous one for winning the first phase, since Nordeus has cut them in half.
    Is it worth having the team always prepared, enter every two hours to challenge, come back to take revenge on the one who beat you, etc., for a reward like that? I do not think so

Max
    I ended up winning the entire event, I was the third strongest team there, I had a 120% and a 119% team while I was 106% at the time, I ended up winning rather comfortably which was surprising.

This was the player I won.

I’ll admit I’m disappointed, I put a good amount of effort into this event and got a 7* player, he’ll be 6* in a couple days so really this isn’t great.

He has very high grey skills which I don’t like too much either.

However he is better than my current ST who is 105% and this one has better overall skill than my previous one, it is also the first time I have had a double SA player, he raised my team quality slightly from 106% to 108%.

I suppose the 5 tokens from today and the 35 tokens from winning the event aren’t too bad, those can go towards next season should I buy new replacements.
    RaiKo likes this.

Rookie
    From my point of view and without any intention to offend, the purpose of a forum in the game is that we can make proposals, complaints, etc., exposing various impressions about the game that help improve it. I do not want to imagine that all the players, the thousands of us, would simply enter to say what happens to each one of us, without contributing anything more than that, without even commenting on whether what we include seems good or bad, and also with screenshots... it would be really unbearable, and I think that is what grandmothers are for

Why have the prizes of this event been cut in half compared to the previous edition, making it not worth the effort involved in winning it? Perhaps it is the same reason that the negotiations were relegated to the last week, when you can barely train the young player without investing dozens of greens: Nordeus' greed, which spoils all the good contributions he has

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    This was the player I won.

I’ll admit I’m disappointed, I put a good amount of effort into this event and got a 7* player, he’ll be 6* in a couple days so really this isn’t great.

He has very high grey skills which I don’t like too much either.
    Ah, that makes it a much less interesting event nowadays. It's not worth my time. Sorry

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast