Thread: Weird stuff...

Question Weird stuff...

I always used to have the tackling <<normal>>, but because I took some yellow cards I turned it into <<easy>> in order not to take any other cards and then BOOOOOM 1 red card 3-4 yellow cards in a single game...
    Then I turned the tackling into <<hard>> and for 2-3 games I didn't take any cards at all. I haven't changed it since then. Was it just a coincidence ? Or is it a bug ?

That happens quite often when you switch orders. That's why I keep the same orders season in - season out and manage fine
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner14 View Post
    I always used to have the tackling <<normal>>, but because I took some yellow cards I turned it into <<easy>> in order not to take any other cards and then BOOOOOM 1 red card 3-4 yellow cards in a single game...
    Then I turned the tackling into <<hard>> and for 2-3 games I didn't take any cards at all. I haven't changed it since then. Was it just a coincidence ? Or is it a bug ?
    It's just the game engine, it's randomness at its best. Don't bother to change tactics or orders because it doesn't matter.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    It's just the game engine, it's randomness at its best. Don't bother to change tactics or orders because it doesn't matter.
    Is this what I sound like? Hmmm, well two people cant be wrong about this.... lol