Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Guido van den Berg

Thread: Why... ?

Apprentice

Why... ?

alright now, i dont know why but my best player always injured in a final or semis, its silly, from 11 field player why always the player that will impact more getting injured.

one time its ok, maybe im unlucky, but 3 consecutive season? this game really want to bring me down

now i really hate the game engine, never been like this before but now its become more and more silly, thx dev, because of your new game engine, i dont how to set or countering enemy formation again, now i will set whatever formation and let the game flow. ill be join the idle squad

Addicted
    Just heal him by using red packs. If you’ve played 3 seasons, you should have plenty of those packs.
    maloukees likes this.

I do not really understand how injuries work nor how can I reduce their probability. I have had streaks of 4-5 injured players for week while having good condition and improved field grass, it is a disaster and you can't do anything... just spend ~30 red packs a week.

Famous
    Me too, ver random.... maybe the ground is not yet developed enough home or away