Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Kwal
  • 2 Post By Altiplano

Thread: How many green I need for that player?

How many green I need for that player?

Hi guys,

I would like to know, how many green packs would I need for him to train him to 120% after he drops at the end of the season? And which training drill should I use for him? I'm thinking about train him for the 3rd position ST, because I like that new special ability on him and I would like him to let him be my player nb 1, so let him kick free kicks and penalty to become the most times MVP and get as much as points from matches. He is second class fast trainer, I think.

Thank you for you answer and opinion

How many green I need for that player?-t11_2ft.jpg

next season start with ST role, focus to train tackling (6 drills~press the play), 60 rest packs

after that focus to light skills: shooting, dribbling, strength (6drills~shooting technique, slalom dribble, sprint), 200 rest packs

cmiiw

If he is a fast trainer you should need around 180-220 rest packs from 82 to 120 I'd guess.
    RaiKo likes this.

Addicted
    I agree with Ryan. 120-82=38×4=152 rest packs minimum you have to spend.

Hi Mejdlo,

I've made a tool that could answer your questions. It calculates the greens needed and it gives an indication how to player will look after you give him specific drills.
    you can find the tool in this thread: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ning-tool.html.

a quick example i made:

How many green I need for that player?-quintero.jpg

How many green I need for that player?-quintero-2.jpg

The amount of Green packs will be influenced quite a lot depending on which max drill average you put. In the first example I've used 140%. In The 2nd I've put 120%.
    Also the level of your drill and the Tier of your player make an big impact.

Anyway good luck.
    Last edited by Kwal; 06-20-2020 at 06:34 PM.
    Mejdlo likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Hi Mejdlo,

I've made a tool that could answer your questions. It calculates the greens needed and it gives an indication how to player will look after you give him specific drills.
    you can find the tool in this thread: https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ning-tool.html.

a quick example i made:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quintero.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	134358

The amount of Green packs will be influence quite a lot depending on which max drill average you put. In the example I used 140%.
    Also the level of your drill and the Tier of your player make an big impact.

Anyway good luck.

****! Man that's dedication. Well done mate.

Of course you know that now Nordeus have seen someone putting this much work, time and effort into understanding the game.........they will now change the training system.

That was damned good work though.
    Kwal and Mejdlo like this.

Addicted
    probably over 150

Oh my goood, that's amazing table, thank you so much!!

I will give you info tomorrow, what was the result and how far I was from the result in the table.