Thread: Teamplay bonus??

Teamplay bonus??

Attack, Def, Mid and Conditioning bonuses maxed out at 10%. In the bottom left corner is red exclamation mark and says some of my starting 11 could improve their teamplay bonus.. What is that ? Where can i see who needs to improve theirs?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by umbualt View Post
    Attack, Def, Mid and Conditioning bonuses maxed out at 10%. In the bottom left corner is red exclamation mark and says some of my starting 11 could improve their teamplay bonus.. What is that ? Where can i see who needs to improve theirs?

That means that you have some players in your starting team which are not on 10% . You go to training ...go to choose player and their you see
    behind the name the " TS-Bonus " for every single player. You can see if someone is not on 10%

This "red exclamation mark" applies for all players from you sqaud, who don't have 10%.

All you need to do is:
    - 2 training sessions using 2 x free video ads selecting all players: warm up warm up video analysis video analysis skill drill skill drill
    - after another 1 or 2 training sessions without using free video ads and selecting only subs and reserves: warm up stretch video analysis video analysis pass go and shoot skill drill

Quote Originally Posted by umbualt View Post
    Check your team from the training section to see if their individual training bonuses are up to 10%

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 66
    F. Champ. Title: 2

Thanks guys