Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk

Thread: New negotiations is bul

New negotiations is bul

Means there are overall a lot fewer means of acquiring new players. Why limit negotiations to only the last week? It's an unnecessary constraint.

Rookie
    Yes, I have mentioned it previously, in other threads. Throughout the season it is a great resource, but relegated to the last week is useless unless you spend a lot of greens raising the player before the season ends. It occurs to me that maybe it was too good for us and Nordeus looked for a way to screw it up

Quote Originally Posted by Temidayo_ View Post
    Means there are overall a lot fewer means of acquiring new players. Why limit negotiations to only the last week? It's an unnecessary constraint.
    I've messaged Nordeus on this but got no response. It's not ideal at all and how else would they make the game look real if Nordeus can't be on at the beginning of the season till at least second week of the season. Their negotiation system doesn't make sense to me at all. Buying a player and a week later loses star is ****ty

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 59
    Trophy Won: 65

It was changed to stop an exploit where players had 2nd teams they would use to train players up before transferring them to their 1st team. I believe some (clever?) players set up ladders of teams and transferred a player from one to the next training them as they went, ultimately creating a mutant player for their 1st team. The change to negotiations prevents this from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    It was changed to stop an exploit where players had 2nd teams they would use to train players up before transferring them to their 1st team. I believe some (clever?) players set up ladders of teams and transferred a player from one to the next training them as they went, ultimately creating a mutant player for their 1st team. The change to negotiations prevents this from happening.
    You can stop this by limiting how many players you sell to a certain team , let s say one per season.
    Temidayo_ likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    You can stop this by limiting how many players you sell to a certain team , let s say one per season.
    Yes, it had already been restricted one player between the same teams.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Yes, it had already been restricted one player between the same teams.
    Didn t knew that. So what are they waiting for?
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    Isn't it silly to keep making game changes that significantly worsen the game for everyone in reaction to some people "hacking" the game design?