Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor - FULL-TIME

I got 84% GK, who I directly sold and 124% DC DR who is already 24 years old, so he will eventually get sold at the end of the season and will be a decent sub until then.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I got 84% GK, who I directly sold and 124% DC DR who is already 24 years old, so he will eventually get sold at the end of the season and will be a decent sub until then.
    84% GK it's just not worth the effort is it? That's the lowest I've seen
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    Well... I have to say that in my case was not outstanding but at least helped me improving my squad.

DC 124 0 22 yo
    GK 104 25 yo

This means that i got the middle catch for the GK (between 5-7 i got 6) , however my big expectations was on the DC that I got 7 stars between 7-9.

once more my feedback to Nordeus :
    For the paid awards , please narrow the option 8-9. It will give much more sense to the award and it will let people plan their budget/transfers.
    Sorry my DC/RC 124% is 24 not 20

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    84% GK it's just not worth the effort is it? That's the lowest I've seen
    I don't really care for these players, I wanted the SA.

Apprentice
    I don't really care for these players, I wanted the SA.
    Me 2 lol but I'm still trying to work out what it actually is. It's pure curiosity why I wanted it. Now I've got it in still trying to work out what It actually does lol. It's maddening

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Me 2 lol but I'm still trying to work out what it actually is. It's pure curiosity why I wanted it. Now I've got it in still trying to work out what It actually does lol. It's maddening
    I gave it to 45% talent, plan on training next season. So I can't really help you with that, I will find out in about 2 weeks when the player is a starter. lol

Apprentice
    I gave it to 45% talent, plan on training next season. So I can't really help you with that, I will find out in about 2 weeks when the player is a starter. lol
    I will let you know in about 2 days. If its any clearer lol. I gave mine to ST/Amc who I have been training without a special ability

Rookie
    Hehe.
    I am tempted as well by the special ability.
    So I bought a fast trainer AMC/AMR 18 yo 80% ability that I will develop next year.
    This way I managed to complete also the task of buying a below 20 yo 80% at least quality
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    I also got 25 yo GK at 105% and a 24 yo DC/DL at 124%. I already have a 20 yo 117% GK so I will be getting rid of him, and plan on using the DC for 1-2 seasons probably, depending on his performance.

The disappointing thing is, I used the versatile attacker SA on my ST/AML, then added a second special ability for him. I ended up with corner kick SA, which I already have on my wingers. Plus, I got also corner kick as the first SA for a DC last two seasons, I got lucky and received free kick for another striker, and defensive wall for another DC. This season the “randomness” was not in my favor.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    Hehe.
    I am tempted as well by the special ability.
    So I bought a fast trainer AMC/AMR 18 yo 80% ability that I will develop next year.
    This way I managed to complete also the task of buying a below 20 yo 80% at least quality
    I bought mine about a week ago. But he was only about 68% so it wouldn't of counted for the task anyway. He's 110% now and he's still improving okay in training better then some other players. He's one of the best fast trainers I've had. Now he's got that ability we will see how he goes tonight in the friendly tournament. So I didn't bother with that 80% task, I paid the 25 tokens instead because I didn't have the cash to buy a player of auction lol. And I've done well on tapjoy this month so for 1st time I'm blessed with tokens lol

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast