Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: My sincere opinions about Top Eleven game

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Also have noticed one thing from the simulation that if you are playing attacking and you don't score a goal instantaneously then it becomes much more difficult to score.

All your players are in opoents half and they are now surrounded by them. At this point your players will start to do tiki taka and after doing it for sometime one of them will lose possession. As soon as your players are surrounded by opponents players and start to do tika taka this doesn't results in goal 99 percent of the time in Top 11.

Second when you play defensive your forwards will get many One on One chances with the GK but in this scenario it's like 50/50 chance of scoring a goal even if you have the best of Strikers.
    Mentality should be choosed wisely , like i always say '' is a matter of space ''

many ask why with hard defending i score more than with attacking ? cause you have more space

When you play attacking mentality the aim is to close down the opposition on his half by using a high defensive line ( near or in the midfield line ). so basically you close your oppo in their half , and restrict space for them. This will force the opposition to do mistakes while they are building up and mistakes = measn you regain the ball.

Ok , easy... no is not

Cause the question is , once you recover the ball what are you going to do ?

Once you recover the ball the opposition, that is already close to his goal , will reorganize fast in their defensive shape , trying to close all gaps. So in that phase , they will ''restrict '' the space in order to make it difficult for your team to penetrate.

So you players 1st congest oppo space to let them loose the ball, but after they have to attack the oppo in congested spaces , result ?
    you create diffculties for your players to score

So in that case you have 2 options
    - play possession and wit for a gap / hole to open ( example Barca , Man City , Guardiola )
    - or launch fast direct balls once you recover the ball to attack them before they reorganize ( example Klopp ,Liverpool )
    Both solutions require good players , playing attacking means that you are the better side

Or simply ,reduce gradually your mentality to create space behind the oppo and make it easier for your players to penetrate

So why defensive cause more goals ?

Simply because you create space behind your oppo by luring them out of their position , you let them come at you , they leave space , and you counter them , easy
    The reason that this generate more goals is that , they don't have enough time ( and pace ) to come back defend cause you ( the stronger team ) are fast enough to run at their goal before they come back.

This is a effcetive way to beat stronger teams , if we apply this against a weaker team ofcurse it would be even much more effective.

So as i said before , '' is a matter of Space '' , Mentalities are used to control the space , sometimes is better to let the oppo come out a bit then attack the space he left behind than brute-force attacking him in congested spaces and make it harder to score

Mentality is important , choose it wisely
    Last edited by IImaestroII; 06-28-2020 at 06:31 PM.
    milpol and Siddharth Singh like this.

β€œFootball is born in the brain, not in the body"

Quote Originally Posted by IImaestroII View Post
    Mentality should be choosed wisely , like i always say '' is a matter of space ''

many ask why with hard defending i score more than with attacking ? cause you have more space

When you play attacking mentality the aim is to close down the opposition on his half by using a high defensive line ( near or in the midfield line ). so basically you close your oppo in your half , and restrict space for them. This will force the opposition to do mistakes while they are building up and mistakes = measn you regain the ball.

Ok , easy... no is not

Cause the question is , once you recover the ball what are you going to do ?

Once you recover the ball the opposition, that is already close to his goal , will reorganize fast in their defensive shape , trying to close all gaps. So in that phase , they will ''restrict '' the space in order to make it difficult for your team to penetrate.

So you players 1st congest oppo space to let them loose the ball, but after they have to attack the oppo in congested spaces , result ?
    you create diffculties for your players to score

So in that case you have 2 options
    - play possession and wit for a gap / hole to open ( example Barca , Man City , Guardiola )
    - or launch fast direct balls once you recover the ball to attack them before they reorganize ( example Klopp ,Liverpool )
    Both solutions require good players , playing attacking means that you are the better side

Or simply ,reduce gradually your mentality to create space behind the oppo and make it easier for your players to penetrate

So why defensive cause more goals ?

Simply because you create space behind your oppo by luring them out of their position , you let them come at you , they leave space , and you counter them , easy
    The reason that this generate more goals is that , they don't have enough time ( and pace ) to come back defend cause you ( the stronger team ) are fast enough to run at their goal before they come back.

This is a effcetive way to beat stronger teams , if we apply this against a weaker team ofcurse it would be even much more effective.

So as i said before , '' is a matter of Space '' , Mentalities are used to control the space , sometimes is better to let the oppo come out a bit then attack the space he left behind than brute-force attacking him in congested spaces and make it harder to score

Mentality is important , choose it wisely
    Another important aspect that people don't know is about "high pressing". They confuse high pressing with "pushing the lines", when is all about pressing or "squeeze" the opponent's players to force them pass the ball wrong and in this way having control over the ball results in several opportunities to score. If you don't score, either you have few offensive players against his defense or your offensive players don't posses very good offensive skills.
    I wish I had more freedom to write more than to be limited to this short number of messages, because i need approval from a moderator to see and read my long messages

I wish that developers and nordeus people who runs this game to understand that football for active managers means much more. We wouldn't have played this game everyday if we didn't want to train our favorite player or players, or look for young talented players in the market, or help your friends by offering them support, or exploring formations that some don't even think about. "Think outside the of box" - learn how to be different from others through your unorthodox style of play.
    The difference between 2 managers doesn't consist in teams or how many better players he has than the other. They differ in the knowledges which they acquired over time. The fact that you lose one match this should motivates you more to win the second one. The fact that you win a match, this should guide you to learn much more.
    But the problem appears when the game restricts or limits when you are "FAVOURITE" against X team and you lose whithout any logic and that makes you wonder, why waste my time with a game where it doesn't let me apply my knowledges ?
    People will tell you to quit the game, simple. But this is not the answer, the answer is, they need to hear us and know the problems they have in engine.
    gustav and IImaestroII like this.

I don't want people to understand that the engine is "totally" messed up. So i will share pictures from my recent game to see the difference between 2 teams who share similar quality, active managers and other factors. This game i felt that i controlled my team and this are the matches from the game engine we want constant.
    Wrong setups in the beginning, adapted after and changed to win the match.

https://i.imgur.com/OIXSZKK.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/uuyGytU.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/RB0fPag.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/I4rog3M.jpg
    gustav likes this.

I'm amused when I see a lots of users posting these rigged matches and I don't see any response from those from nordeus. People like DONalexe aren't even taken seriously, especially when they come and write you what is wrong with this game and what should be improved.

Quote Originally Posted by gustav View Post
    Some friends who are playing top eleven shared their thoughts by posting in this thread and i don't see their posts. I wonder why. You need to let everyone post here what they have on their chest about this game and the men in TE charge, need to take notes about our opinions and do something about their game, because this reached a limit where i'm not happy how this games works and many people feel the same.
    I checked through this thread and cannot see any posts awaiting approval unless one of my fellow Mods has beaten me to it. If you're not seeing your posts it's not because they've been "removed" but possibly there is an issue with approval. Please message me or one of the other Mods if this happens. We can check and approve it.

Some excellent posts on this thread. Raises good questions which is what the forum is all about.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ο Ώ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½β€οΏ½ οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ iwnl View Post
    I wish that developers and nordeus people who runs this game to understand that football for active managers means much more. We wouldn't have played this game everyday if we didn't want to train our favorite player or players, or look for young talented players in the market, or help your friends by offering them support, or exploring formations that some don't even think about. "Think outside the of box" - learn how to be different from others through your unorthodox style of play.
    The difference between 2 managers doesn't consist in teams or how many better players he has than the other. They differ in the knowledges which they acquired over time. The fact that you lose one match this should motivates you more to win the second one. The fact that you win a match, this should guide you to learn much more.
    But the problem appears when the game restricts or limits when you are "FAVOURITE" against X team and you lose whithout any logic and that makes you wonder, why waste my time with a game where it doesn't let me apply my knowledges ?
    People will tell you to quit the game, simple. But this is not the answer, the answer is, they need to hear us and know the problems they have in engine.
    I can understand , i'm a pure ''tactician'' and want to use/implement my knowledge on the game to win matches ( and since now i did this with success , i can say )

The engine of course is not perfect , and believe me, they are aware of it but to '' fix it'' is not easy, engine tweaks / fixing is not easy especially when he got tweaked various times to solve other issues we had in the past.

They realised that , the margins , a value that indicate a range of the team beatability , become too wide , so wide that even a much weaker team can give you struggles.
    And this was one for a reason years ago.

So you will ask , why not revert it back ? well unfortunately is not possible ( coding involved , not my area )

So the game state is like this ( for now ) , we will see in the next updates ( or in the new game 2021 ) hopefully

But i can assure you , they are aware of all this.

They may not communicate much , true , but we Mods are here trying to be like bridges , trying to fill this ''hole'' between You players and Devs

β€œFootball is born in the brain, not in the body"

"So you will ask , why not revert it back ? well unfortunately is not possible ( coding involved , not my area )"

If they revert it back, it's like they will erase all the data from this point to that point (similiar with delete your account to start a new fresh one). But they can take pieces from that "old system" and implement in this engine or in the new engine game.
    It's easy ? No, they need firstly to sort out the errors to run the game "smoothly".

Training bug was 3 or 4 months ago i think, but before this, yes i had troll games, but not as many as they are now.
    At the moment, for me is very hard to learn from a game when i see my players miss after miss or hit the bar like a magnet. Some actions from my players feels like im not in the control and when you take this from a manager, its normal to feel like cra.p.
    Im not looking to have easy draws or games against teamless managers, because my aim is to learn more, improve myself and find more informations in order to help managers on iceman's server with counter formations and tactics to beat his opponent and let them know how to improve their game style.
    I admit that I'm not a perfect manager and I don't try to blame the AI engine or the developers, i have my own weaknesses and trying to hide them, so that the other opponent doesn't exploit them.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I checked through this thread and cannot see any posts awaiting approval unless one of my fellow Mods has beaten me to it. If you're not seeing your posts it's not because they've been "removed" but possibly there is an issue with approval. Please message me or one of the other Mods if this happens. We can check and approve it.

Some excellent posts on this thread. Raises good questions which is what the forum is all about.
    Also i want to thank you Dave for your help with my thread and i appreciate your kind words.
    As i wrote, this is not and it won't be a thread where people will blame nordeus, neither being rude with them.
    It's important that people needs to be be honest with themselfs and others, transparent at the same time and to express his sincere opinion like i did. Hating and lying we won't evolve.

As i wrote in a old post from iceman's server, to be a succesful manager you need to be open minded and listen everyone, because you wont know from where is coming a good idea(can be from a manager who started the game recently for example) which can open your eyes and approach your game differently.
    dave1311 likes this.

Hello, can someone tell me the best way to farming tokens? I've been dealing with this problem for a moments now .. thank you
    Everything you need about elegant promotional products for Top Eleven 2020 games!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast