Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk
  • 1 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By squodge

Thread: Justification of fighting for the 2nd place in league.

Dreamer

Justification of fighting for the 2nd place in league.

Been upset since this season started. its been 5 season now i have failed to win the league. first season after my last league win a tanker + spender popped up in the league (nothing against who spend money in game but i have a thing about tankers). so he was always around 20% stronger then me. ok i can leave with that try my best to beat him. i worked hard trained hard to catch him. he was a good manager won some against him and lost some. ok it was fun he won 4 league championship in a row and i was 2nd (just a note their are some other talented managers as well in top 6 of the league.) it was fun league. i didn't mind losing. then in the 5th another tanker popped up. around 25% stronger then me and around 5% stronger then the my previous nemesis but we gave our best shot it became even more competitive in a very competitive league. ok fun enough i lost again to a tanker. so got ready working hard in training a tactics how to beat these 2. then this season started. and wallaaaaa another tanker popped up. now it was nothing new to see tankers popping up. but WOW this was impossible to beat. not even by the previous 2 tankers. cause he is 40% stronger then last league champion (previous tanker). I don't know what the game doing regarding the league draw but it seems unfair to the player who doesn't tank. I need some mental composer is their any point of fighting for the 2nd place in the league. I have already beat my 2 previous nemesis and i have a match tomorrow with the new tanker.

The tanker.
    Justification of fighting for the 2nd place in league.-h1.jpg
    Justification of fighting for the 2nd place in league.-h2.jpg
    Justification of fighting for the 2nd place in league.-h3.jpg

My previous 2 nemesis currently league rank 3 and 4
    Justification of fighting for the 2nd place in league.-n1.jpg
    Justification of fighting for the 2nd place in league.-n2.jpg

And my lousy stat
    Justification of fighting for the 2nd place in league.-me1.jpg

I really don't want the play the game dirty way.
    Last edited by hudai; 07-04-2020 at 01:32 PM.

Apprentice
    Well, I've been there, done that; fought against the best of them and always end up 2nd.

That's because my team was at the top of my level and any tanker falling off will have me in his league. After 4 tries no league, no cups. I got wiser.

I sold 3 of my midfielders at the end of the season (2 of them are over 120%), and bingo! I was in I league where I controlled from the 1st match 9-0. And comfortably won the cups and super cup.

You are among the top rates at your level and that will continue to happen unless you sell some of your stars at the end of the season and replace them after the draw.

Apprentice
    Everyone is getting their hands dirty, don't be afraid to dip yours.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
    Everyone is getting their hands dirty, don't be afraid to dip yours.
    thats the sad part knowing these dirty tricks I refused to play dirty all this years but seems like it becoming the "New Normal"

Quote Originally Posted by hudai View Post
    thats the sad part knowing these dirty tricks I refused to play dirty all this years but seems like it becoming the "New Normal"
    At the end of the day the stats remain, no one remembers the losers and only the winners. If you don t win the trophy, and end up 2nd that s a fail attempt you ll forget later on. So at the end of the day, having to watch couple games during a season is much better than taking it hard all the season with lots of difficult opponents.
    I m still around, LOL!

I mean for me competing till the end of the season is much better than having a failed season earlier on by getting eliminated.
    hudai likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    think that league draw should be based on all players, not on starters, many times when cheks league members before first match.saw that it is 6-7 teams 10% below or top of mine and than first matches and 3 of them are 30ish % stronger, they just switched half of players with subs, so seeing team power on main screen should be based on all players on team

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    think that league draw should be based on all players, not on starters, many times when cheks league members before first match.saw that it is 6-7 teams 10% below or top of mine and than first matches and 3 of them are 30ish % stronger, they just switched half of players with subs, so seeing team power on main screen should be based on all players on team
    The league draw is based on the 14 top rated players in the squad, it doesn't matter if they're in the first team, a sub, or a reserve.
    You can't hide them away to influence the draw
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Apprentice
    Yes, it's top 14 players. That was why I advise him to sell 2 or 3 top players at the end of the season and after the new season draws he buy replacements for them.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Tapatalk

Or alternatively, just play with 4-5 star players throughout every season.
    WiseSif likes this.