Thread: Training for GK

Training for GK

Any good plans that target agility and reflexes when both are over 200 already?

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8704F using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamkiller05 View Post
    Any good plans that target agility and reflexes when both are over 200 already?

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8704F using Tapatalk
    Not sure what you mean. The only two drills that target both reflexes and agility are "GOALKEEPER TRAINING" and "SHOOTING TECHNIQUE".

GOALKEEPER TRAINING
    Reflexes
    Agility
    Throwing
    Kicking
    Aerial reach

SHOOTING TECHNIQUE
    Reflexes
    Agility
    Strength

The inidividual level of each attribute is not determinant of whether you're able to further improve them. What determines the speed of development or efficiency is the average quality of the two drills in questions, which means that you have to count the average quality for the attributes above for each drill. The lower the average quality, the faster your player will develop those attributes. The efficiency decreases each time the average quality increases by 20, starting at 40. So if the average quality of the attributes for SHOOTING TECHNIQUE is 100, you'll be able to develop them faster than if they're 120, 140, 160 etc. The maximum average quality possible for each drill is 180. After that, you'll have to change drill if you want to further develop the attributes in question. Hope that helps.

Check out my power training tool. It'll help you with that.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 07-09-2020 at 02:10 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html