Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: UNOFFICIAL: Jerseys & Emblems exchange (May)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

UNOFFICIAL: Jerseys & Emblems exchange (May)

Note: Before you make a request please check to see if you can exchange for jersey or emblem, simple just try a fast test, click on him and see if you have the option to send.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Model:
    Item type:
    Exchange/Donation:
    Picture:
    Looking for: (optional) you can describe what are you looking for, like colors or model.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

For donations and exchanges, please contact the owner of items.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I'm not using the three jerseys below and I really want that emblem. It's worth 12 tokens in the DIY emblems. I'm willing to send even 2 of the jerseys.
    nordeus5 likes this.

Hello,

Iam looking for 2 shirts. A home one and an away one. The BASIC things are that my colours are orange and black and would like home to be mostly orange and little black, and away to be the exact opposite. Don't care about the cost, i have Tokens. My teams name is V for Victory, so if anyone can look at my current shirts, the will probably get an idea ofwhat i am looking for. But because i am only level 2, i cannot make cool shirts, or badges. So i would ask from anyone, contact me at facebook "Panagiotis Zarkadis" say you are from top11 for the shirts and badge so i can make u my friend. There u can pitch me some models of shirts and badges, i will choose, and as soon as u make them i will buy them. I cannot include photos, mostly because i don't know how to, but if we talk in facebook, we'll find the answer, don't worry. Just get me a cool badge Orange and Black and 2 cool Jerseys, Orange-Black kai Black-Orange.
    Is that doable?
    Last edited by Kilgharrah; 05-18-2013 at 05:08 PM.
    ...but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror...

Emblem
    UNOFFICIAL: Jerseys & Emblems exchange (May)-a0gqra.png

Looking for another emblem with yellow and black colors.

Does anyone have any emblem with an eagle on it? I want to combine it with my new shirt

Quote Originally Posted by TheGunners View Post
    Does anyone have any emblem with an eagle on it? I want to combine it with my new shirt
    Aren't there two logos with birds in the shop right now? I'm not sure if they're eagles though.

Edit: 3 logos with bird but one is obviously a rooster.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgharrah View Post
    Hello,

Iam looking for 2 shirts. A home one and an away one. The BASIC things are that my colours are orange and black and would like home to be mostly orange and little black, and away to be the exact opposite. Don't care about the cost, i have Tokens. My teams name is V for Victory, so if anyone can look at my current shirts, the will probably get an idea ofwhat i am looking for. But because i am only level 2, i cannot make cool shirts, or badges. So i would ask from anyone, contact me at facebook "Panagiotis Zarkadis" say you are from top11 for the shirts and badge so i can make u my friend. There u can pitch me some models of shirts and badges, i will choose, and as soon as u make them i will buy them. I cannot include photos, mostly because i don't know how to, but if we talk in facebook, we'll find the answer, don't worry. Just get me a cool badge Orange and Black and 2 cool Jerseys, Orange-Black kai Black-Orange.
    Is that doable?
    REALLY is there NOONE out there interested in making money (tokens)? Cause 2 Jerseys and an emblem seem like a lot of tokens to me. Come on!!! There must be someone out there
    ...but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror...

Quote Originally Posted by Tamaraw View Post
    Aren't there two logos with birds in the shop right now? I'm not sure if they're eagles though.

Edit: 3 logos with bird but one is obviously a rooster.
    Yeah, I'm considering the black/gold one but it doesn't match up with my colours...

Quote Originally Posted by pzarkadis View Post
    REALLY is there NOONE out there interested in making money (tokens)? Cause 2 Jerseys and an emblem seem like a lot of tokens to me. Come on!!! There must be someone out there
    Pls. explain how you can pay someone tokens. I didn't know that was possible. Also, the jerseys and emblems are available for everyone no matter what they're level is. If you can't find a jersey/emblem you like right now, it's hard to find one from other people.

Quote Originally Posted by pzarkadis View Post
    There is a new one today, an orange/black one as you want and with a lion on it. I think that's what you needed

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast