Thread: 0-3 deficit in Cup, please HELP!

0-3 deficit in Cup, please HELP!

I lost my cup semifinal at home 0-3 to a team 5% weaker. It was my nemesis standard 4-3-3. It was unexpected as my record against teams without DMC has always been really good, because I play with AMC instead of any ST in my 451V. I have realise over several seasons that opponents who like to play super-aggressive (long ball + counter attack) with a wide lineup (at least 2 players on each flank) and do not attend their matches are the worst nightmare. The AI that takes over the team would play the game with optimal tactics for all the situations. You play a higher defense line and they exploit with long ball, play deeper defense and suddenly they are tika-tika on your side of the field. I really hope someone can give me some advise tactical settings wise for my team. I play defensive with mixed + mixed and normal settings on defense without offside/man to man.

Does he play back four, MC, ml, Mr, AMR, AML, st?

If so try 433. Back arrows on all 4. Play MC MC MC which will dominate midfield and then AML AMR amc as he has no DMC. Forward arrows on wingers. Play attacking, wings, mixed, counters on, high, hard, mom, offside off

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8704F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dreamkiller05; 07-09-2020 at 12:49 PM.

Addicted
    best formation the answer is 451v