Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By mvmatos

Thread: Welcome to Champions League Final - Beating a stronger opponent

Welcome to Champions League Final - Beating a stronger opponent

There I was, yesterday, mad because I lost Champions League semi-finals by 4-1 against a stronger opponent and just because I didn't login on time to boost condition and morale.

I was dying to get to today's match to turn things around and get into the final. Had a great challenge had, turn a 4-1 score is not an easy thing specially with stronger opponents.

Bottom line, I did it with great class and strategy! My opponent is most likely wondering how did he lost the semi-finals. I decided to share this story help those who think that stronger team are unbeatable. Lets look at the trailer and check hou I turned a 4-1 into a 3-7 on second game!

Stats: My Team vs Opponent

Welcome to Champions League Final - Beating a stronger opponent-forum-post-1.jpg

My opponent Line-up:

Welcome to Champions League Final - Beating a stronger opponent-forum-post-2.jpg

Now let's talk about how I beat this guy.

1. I already knew that in normal conditions my 4-3-3 would easily beat a 4-2-3-1 formation.
    2. The way my team defends, is displayed on the pitch and how I work the arrows would easily "choke" his attack.
    3. My players are all developed exclusively on their posistion skills, which in fact made my players stronger then his on each position.
    4. When I measure my average Quality %per field position agaisnt his players, my average was 179% againts 156% on his side. I already made a post about this so won't go into much detail here.
    5. I ensure morale of all players was super, condition at 99% to all plus of course a 6M € win bonus for the team specialy because the match was away.

(on this 3rd point, I must say I have spent a considerably amount of time studying his players and matching them against mine. I know is too much but I a football freak what can I do!? Right!)

So let's loog at my Team and how I approach the game:

Welcome to Champions League Final - Beating a stronger opponent-forum-post-3.jpg

Without much to say, here's the final result:

Welcome to Champions League Final - Beating a stronger opponent-forum-post-4.jpg

Welcome to the Champions league Finals

Welcome to Champions League Final - Beating a stronger opponent-forum-post-5.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Champions League Final - Beating a stronger opponent-forum-post-1.jpg   Welcome to Champions League Final - Beating a stronger opponent-forum-post-3.jpg   Welcome to Champions League Final - Beating a stronger opponent-forum-post-3.jpg  
    Der_Ryan_M, maloukees and Apit G like this.

Addicted
    good luck at the final

Thanks, it's a new battle to win 😉

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by mvmatos View Post
    There I was, yesterday, mad because I lost Champions League semi-finals by 4-1 against a stronger opponent and just because I didn't login on time to boost condition and morale.

I was dying to get to today's match to turn things around and get into the final. Had a great challenge had, turn a 4-1 score is not an easy thing specially with stronger opponents.

Bottom line, I did it with great class and strategy! My opponent is most likely wondering how did he lost the semi-finals. I decided to share this story help those who think that stronger team are unbeatable. Lets look at the trailer and check hou I turned a 4-1 into a 3-7 on second game!

Stats: My Team vs Opponent

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Forum Post 1.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	134782

My opponent Line-up:

Name:	Forum Post 2.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	134783

Now let's talk about how I beat this guy.

1. I already knew that in normal conditions my 4-3-3 would easily beat a 4-2-3-1 formation.
    2. The way my team defends, is displayed on the pitch and how I work the arrows would easily "choke" his attack.
    3. My players are all developed exclusively on their posistion skills, which in fact made my players stronger then his on each position.
    4. When I measure my average Quality %per field position agaisnt his players, my average was 179% againts 156% on his side. I already made a post about this so won't go into much detail here.
    5. I ensure morale of all players was super, condition at 99% to all plus of course a 6M € win bonus for the team specialy because the match was away.

(on this 3rd point, I must say I have spent a considerably amount of time studying his players and matching them against mine. I know is too much but I a football freak what can I do!? Right!)

So let's loog at my Team and how I approach the game:

Name:	Forum Post 3.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	134786

Without much to say, here's the final result:

Name:	Forum Post 4.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	134787

Welcome to the Champions league Finals

Name:	Forum Post 5.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	134788
    Good luck mate in the final

Rookie
    Lucky you n all the best

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Quick follow-up on the final!

Difficult match but patience prevails at the end with a shot 1 Neal and Cristiano Ronaldo being the man of the match with an amazing free kick, just in front of the goal at minute 54.

That's it! for the season, I'm already the winner and have the best scorer Another successful league. Today 5pm, Super Cup Final.

Welcome to Champions League Final - Beating a stronger opponent-forum-123.jpg

Welcome to Champions League Final - Beating a stronger opponent-forum-1234.jpg

League Details

Welcome to Champions League Final - Beating a stronger opponent-forum-abc.jpg

Welcome to Champions League Final - Beating a stronger opponent-forum-abcd.jpg