Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Kings Showdown - Full-Time!

Rookie
    Yes. Starts tomorrow now. Maybe devs cannot solve it so quick

Apprentice
    When will it start I'm getting two different starting time

They are on it guys. We will know soon.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Well, I get something else actually : "starts in 2 days", lol. Yet another fail...

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Administrator
    Hi guys,

All Managers who finished the qualifying phase in the Top 8 are able to sign up for the challlege now.

Hurry and sign up! The King of Kings Showdown kicks off tomorrow!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi guys,

All Managers who finished the qualifying phase in the Top 8 are able to sign up for the challlege now.

Hurry and sign up! The King of Kings Showdown kicks off tomorrow!
    is this a bug yesterday i was in the top 8 and therefore i can participate in the king du roi challenge normally but the challenge has disappeared i don't know why because i fell back to p9 because of my loss of the day against the leader who is at 139% while me at 115% so a fairly logical loss. But the challenge ended on the 13th day while we are here on the 14th day. I would like an explanation because I find it difficult to climb and meet the challenge but I do not understand why I cannot participate.

Rookie
    After all we have to thank nordeus stoping the event when they saw the bug and don't go ahead whit it, breaking all the game like the last time, when season started. 'Cos this morning it seems that the hellmare is going to start again...

Rookie
    Nordeus has cut again the rewards of the event. Now it is only one for winning, the last where 2 and the first one 5. You can see the Evolution here https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...full-time.html

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #29
    Administrator
    The first phase of the King of Kings Showdown is LIVE! It will last for 2 days. Good luck everyone!

Rookie
    Each edition of the event the prizes are lower. specifically they are cut in half on the daily rewards. The last one was already a failure, with miserable prizes as a useless player, which made most of the opinions negative, considering that it was not worth the effort. It can be consulted in this forum. But as the prizes are cut, it seems that the propaganda increases.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast