Thread: 40% conditon loss for the first game? WHAT?

40% conditon loss for the first game? WHAT?

I want to ask.

What does affect condition loss?

FYI :
    I wasn't watching the game and my AMC got an injury at 30' and automatically subbed by an MC (so there was a yellow mark) and in the end my players lost around 35-41% conditon.

I use normal tactics, low press, zonal, easy tackle, both flanks, mixed pass, no trap, no arrows. 32% training bonus (cause the match came too soon and I wanted to keep my players nearly superb)

Quote Originally Posted by rijaljun View Post
    I want to ask.

What does affect condition loss?

FYI :
    I wasn't watching the game and my AMC got an injury at 30' and automatically subbed by an MC (so there was a yellow mark) and in the end my players lost around 35-41% conditon.

I use normal tactics, low press, zonal, easy tackle, both flanks, mixed pass, no trap, no arrows. 32% training bonus (cause the match came too soon and I wanted to keep my players nearly superb)
    What impacts condition is high pressure and man-to-man marking, losing around 30%-32% is ok if you use this instructions for the whole game. If you didn't it's odd, but the game engine calculations is the same for everyone. Are you sure your starting line-up was at 99%?
    JJ do TOP Eleven