Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Pinkneys Green
  • 1 Post By Ljepoje
  • 1 Post By Pinkneys Green

Thread: Wide Players in the Scout

Lightbulb Wide Players in the Scout

This isn't a rant, and I haven't posted this in the bugs forum as I wanted to know if anybody else is having the same issue.

I am in season 6 and I play with 2 attacking midfielders AMR/AML

Over the last 6 seasons I have only ever had 2 wide players on my scout list. These were both 29 years old, and as such I would never spend 50 credits on someone with no longevity.

Why is there never any wide players on my Scout list? I have a plethora of CM's, Defenders, and Strikers but never any AML or AMR.

This has stopped me spending any credits on this game, as my wide players are the most important on the pitch for me. It is also extremely frustrating to see the "you have new players on your scout list" message, get excited there maybe some decent wide players, and being disappointed every time.

Has anyone else noticed this, or am I being extremely unlucky?

Thank's Chris Dalby.
    MoonMaiden and Ljepoje like this.

I have 2 AMR's and no AML's or AMC's on my Scout list

I don't generally bother with those positions however my bf likes to use AMC's and he never has any on his list and on his transfer list they are either ridiculous prices or really old and not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkneys Green View Post
    This isn't a rant, and I haven't posted this in the bugs forum as I wanted to know if anybody else is having the same issue.

I am in season 6 and I play with 2 attacking midfielders AMR/AML

Over the last 6 seasons I have only ever had 2 wide players on my scout list. These were both 29 years old, and as such I would never spend 50 credits on someone with no longevity.

Why is there never any wide players on my Scout list? I have a plethora of CM's, Defenders, and Strikers but never any AML or AMR.

This has stopped me spending any credits on this game, as my wide players are the most important on the pitch for me. It is also extremely frustrating to see the "you have new players on your scout list" message, get excited there maybe some decent wide players, and being disappointed every time.

Has anyone else noticed this, or am I being extremely unlucky?

Thank's Chris Dalby.

Think that nobody was quite satisfied with the scoutlist this season. I bought 2x AML/AMC/AMR last season and they are currently one of the best players I have and can realy on. Got another AML/AMC/AMR this season and bought him as well (All of them are a 7* now).

Then it depends from server to server, from scoutlist to scoutlist. But you could try the negotiations. You could make a good deal, especially if there is a team that don't use or play with AML/AMR.
    MoonMaiden likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

I have an AML on my list with Shadow Striker ability but my list hasn't changed for ages now. No new players but new list..

Another idea is that you could learn the art of power training. where you can spend your tokens on training young players with fast training speeds the AMR/AML positions since they don't appear too often from "MR.SCOUT" or buy young AMR's and young AML's and train them upto 6* quality.

Your first 11 players on the scout list are setup to make 4-4-2 generally and the ML or MR sometimes may get the dual role of ML/AML or MR/AMR but this isn't always the case, there is always 1 player at the bottom that tends to play in attacking midfield position which is normally AMC but sometimes can be AMR or AML.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Hi and thanks for your replies.

I have tried buying from the negotiations list but people are aware that AML/AMR are as rare as Rocking Horse S***, and either refuse to sell or ask for silly money and tokens. I would rather just buy one from the scout list and be done with it. That is what the scout list is there for right?

With the speed training, I just don't have the time or money to change the position of a player and then speed train him. This would take an age, and before you know it, he is no use to you anymore, as you have moved up into an even harder league, with better players.

Why oh why are AMR/AML players not made freely available? Its not as if they are sweeper keepers/defenders, or some other obscure position on the pitch. The attacking midfield wide positions are one of the most commonly used positions on the football pitch. Why make them so elusive?

Surely its to Top 11's benefit to put them on the scout list so they can make more money? They would have had a fortune out of me if they had of.
    MoonMaiden likes this.

Just checked mine as it was updated this morning and still crap, and I don't have any AML or AMR just MR & ML and a shed load of DML, What I want is mid but their is 4 on their and their ages are 25, 27, 26 & 28 also a great striker would be nice they have 3 on there too and their ages are 28, 29 & 29 go figure!!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Addicted
    Nabbed two off the scout list so far, both 22yo, both Q54, so I've been alright so far. The recent update was poor mind.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1