Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: I want a refund

Addicted
    The painful truth which polite forumners don't tell u is, u have lousy strikers with poor finishing skills, so they keep missing the
    shots when it matters.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by mvmatos View Post
    Don’t be so harsh on you! Take it as a lesson learned. This tournament it’s not the same as regular matches, it’s beach football and if you go with your regular tactics that always grant you a win, most likely you will lose.
    But for the sake of clarity can you tell us the match story? What was your opponent tactics? Was he playing defence? What about type of pass? What was your formation and his? What have you done during the match to revert the result?

Funny to see people like you who have been hardly playing for a year still believing your manager skills can change things around ! They don't !
    When you are the stronger team, you win - whatever the tactics.
    When you're not - you lose - whatever the tactics.
    I think I can tell you that after 4 years and 17 trebles !

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Funny to see people like you who have been hardly playing for a year still believing your manager skills can change things around ! They don't !
    When you are the stronger team, you win - whatever the tactics.
    When you're not - you lose - whatever the tactics.
    I think I can tell you that after 4 years and 17 trebles !
    Gizzmo 4 years is a lot. I can't believe you have never beaten a team stronger than you, seriously?!
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12