Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: I want a refund

I want a refund

I’ve been playing events for a long time and I’ve never seen something strange like this. I want a refund. This is not acceptable!

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Apprentice
    It appears you played someone who took his chances. 3 shots on target, 3 goals. It just wasn't your night, and it happens.

Addicted
    It happens. I was 3-0 up. Between 50'—68' opponent scored 4 times and I received a red card against a 15 % weaker opponent.

I face no problems against equal or stronger opponent's but always struggle against inferior ones. Not going to re-enter. To many troll results in events in general. Inferior teams just have to strong defense bonuses.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 07-25-2020 at 06:59 AM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Painful

Team Name: Forza Adiat
    Manager Level: 60
    Trophy Won: 70
    F. Champ. Title: 3

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Scab View Post
    I’ve been playing events for a long time and I’ve never seen something strange like this. I want a refund. This is not acceptable!

Sorry but that happens..

3 shots ... 3 goals.. just a great player.. except it and move on

Apprentice
    In real football this happens, why should the game be any different. Just because you have a better team or dominate a match doesn't mean you will win. Shocks happen in football. Just forget about it its not the end of the world lol

Quote Originally Posted by Scab View Post

Don’t be so harsh on you! Take it as a lesson learned. This tournament it’s not the same as regular matches, it’s beach football and if you go with your regular tactics that always grant you a win, most likely you will lose.
    But for the sake of clarity can you tell us the match story? What was your opponent tactics? Was he playing defence? What about type of pass? What was your formation and his? What have you done during the match to revert the result?

‘Cause I can tell you that for that screen shot, your opponent was playing short pass, high pressure and hard tackling, he probably give away the attack maybe normal or defence, but let me tell, that I have won many, many matches with similar statistics… I mean having opponents with more shots on goal and target and yet my killer strikers scores on each chance they had.

There are many factors that can explain why you haven’t won, as how would you won if played the correct instructions. Please share more details.
    Last edited by mvmatos; 07-25-2020 at 10:03 AM.
    JJ do TOP Eleven

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvmatos View Post
    Don’t be so harsh on you! Take it as a lesson learned. This tournament it’s not the same as regular matches, it’s beach football and if you go with your regular tactics that always grant you a win, most likely you will lose.
    But for the sake of clarity can you tell us the match story? What was your opponent tactics? Was he playing defence? What about type of pass? What was your formation and his? What have you done during the match to revert the result?

‘Cause I can tell you that for that screen shot, your opponent was playing short pass, high pressure and hard tackling, he probably give away the attack maybe normal or defence, but let me tell, that I have won many, many matches with similar statistics… I mean having opponents with more shots on goal and target and yet my killer strikers scores on each chance they had.

There are many factors that can explain why you haven’t won, as how would you won if played the correct instructions. Please share more details.
    How are you able to identify pressure and mentality from that pic? I can identify both from the 3D simulation, but not from the statistics view. If he played defensive mentality and high pressure, it wouldn't be optimal as most of his players would be on his half. So it wouldn't make any sense to play high pressure.

Short pass and hard tackle I'm able to identify from that pic.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    mvmatos likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    How are you able to identify pressure and mentality from that pic? I can identify both from the 3D simulation, but not from the statistics view. If he played defensive mentality and high pressure, it wouldn't be optimal as most of his players would be on his half. So it wouldn't make any sense to play high pressure.

Short pass and hard tackle I'm able to identify from that pic.

Tackles and fouls, plus defensive mentality with short pass and no counter will give you a decent amount of possesion. Also with the amount of shoot he had but small possesion diference proves me right, he (Scab) was playing attacking but is useless if the other team is defending well. It would be best if he changed to normal or even defensive mentality to give room for his attackers to surprise him in counter and probably would took 3 goals.Of course that with more details we could dig deeper the causes.
    JJ do TOP Eleven

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvmatos View Post
    Tackles and fouls, plus defensive mentality with short pass and no counter will give you a decent amount of possesion. Also with the amount of shoot he had but small possesion diference proves me right, he (Scab) was playing attacking but is useless if the other team is defending well. It would be best if he changed to normal or even defensive mentality to give room for his attackers to surprise him in counter and probably would took 3 goals.Of course that with more details we could dig deeper the causes.
    Thanks. I thought the amount of tackles was determined by tackling style. But you're suggesting that tackles and fouls is a function of pressure as well and not only tackling style?

As for mentality, I was under the impression that normal mentality will give you a possession bonus, not defensive? I agree that he might've played short and no counter. Also pretty sure he didn't play attack as he would've had more shots.

This is interesting. There should be a thread about how to read the statistics view and identify tactical settings from it.

Last edited by Arphaxad; 07-25-2020 at 10:46 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast