Thread: 0 people attending the league matches

0 people attending the league matches

I have just started playing Top-eleven and at all league games so far the attendance has been 0. I have tried to rise and lower the ticket fees but it has not helped. When i play a cup match the stadium is full of supporters. Any tips on how to get the people to turn up for leaguematches?

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by LFCMilner View Post
    I have just started playing Top-eleven and at all league games so far the attendance has been 0. I have tried to rise and lower the ticket fees but it has not helped. When i play a cup match the stadium is full of supporters. Any tips on how to get the people to turn up for leaguematches?
    that's really weird. i assume you are level 1 and refering to your home league games ? cos if they are away games that is cos the other manager has his ticket prices too high. and FYI the ideal ticket price to get a full house is 45% of the max ticket price possible, just under half the max. i can't remember how it was at level 1. perhaps stadiums of 150 spectators ? all i can suggest is that you keep winning and building and your fan base will grow mate

Thanks for the response. I am at level 1, and are refering to my home league games. I have a stadium of 3000 spectators. The ticketprice is set at 3 from the begining and i have tried to set it as low as 1 but still nowbody wants to see the team play.. A ticket price of 6 is 45% of max.
    Last edited by LFCMilner; 08-01-2020 at 06:56 AM.

Dreamer
    are you busy constructing ? whilst building a bigger stadium do not forget a bigger car park too otherwise it's all in vain

Addicted
    also you need a more bigger parking lot too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubofwins View Post
    also you need a more bigger parking lot too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    are you a parrot ?