Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: My opponent got tons of fans to bust his advantage

My opponent got tons of fans to bust his advantage

First time posting - sorry if this is not the right place.
    I been playing this opponent second time, and he has tons of fans/supporters (don't m,ix it up with attendance).
    I mean, he had maybe 50-60 of them and I was able to capture it on the video.
    He started the game with about 20 and 4-5 was being added every 10 minutes of the gametime.

How is it possible?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Oleg999 View Post
    First time posting - sorry if this is not the right place.
    I been playing this opponent second time, and he has tons of fans/supporters (don't m,ix it up with attendance).
    I mean, he had maybe 50-60 of them and I was able to capture it on the video.
    He started the game with about 20 and 4-5 was being added every 10 minutes of the gametime.

How is it possible?
    He must have his facebook account linked to his Top Eleven account, he can friend people that also play Top Eleven and they become his friend in the game as well, he must have lots of in game friends, that’s why he gets that many supporters.

And don’t forget that no matter how many supporters he has, his bonuses will only go to 15% max (20% with Mourinho). There is also the extra 4% with Associations.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    He must have his facebook account linked to his Top Eleven account, he can friend people that also play Top Eleven and they become his friend in the game as well, he must have lots of in game friends, that’s why he gets that many supporters.
    Max, thank you for your respond, but wouldn't everybody do that to get that 15/20% max support in the game? Why he is the only person who has that?

Quote Originally Posted by Oleg999 View Post
    Max, thank you for your respond, but wouldn't everybody do that to get that 15/20% max support in the game? Why he is the only person who has that?
    He is not, I know many people like this. There are also supporter groups on Facebook, where people add each other and support each other a lot.
    maloukees and Max like this.

Famous
    Mate if you pm a message i will add you in my facebook, and will support if im online