Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐞❤𝐆 iwnl
  • 1 Post By SuperDunk
  • 1 Post By drazen vtc

Thread: Strange

Strange

Are we all going to ignore the fact that all the teams that lost 0-3 yesterday because of the bug are eliminated from CL/SL?
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 08-09-2020 at 04:27 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

Yes. It's Nordeus, what did you expect, to undo, again, another mistake ? They learned absolutly nothing after the training bug, they still continue with the tweaks on engine to make strong players miss after miss from any position and they give advantage to those who are not trying to be active, watching ads and be online every game. Those who are tanking and manipulating are having more fun and no stress. This is the way this "soccer" game will end up.

One of the moderators, propose this to the developers to ADD a column in team Stats named "Missing goals" and let's see the truth. I bet it will be an insane numbers of goals missed in one season by those who have very good white skills trained(to have this you need to invest time to bank greens from watching ads, being active in games, winning events, asso games and so on)

People should wake up and understand that this game reached a point of BS. You don't get anything from winning the league, cup, CL - just a trophy which is ZERO because doesnt reflect how good are you(don't tell me about the money cuz at one point you will have lods of money stacked for nothing). I forgot to mention the SC gives again NOTHING.

Active managers are insulted, those who are buying tokens with money (the game is online due this kind people, but you should stop investing in a game where is not anymore about football), abandonated teams have an advantage because they dont want to let active people to win a game that easily which make sense when opponents GK with 20% per skill has 9 saves or even more(GJ Nordeus) and i can continue to write the nonsense from this game, but everyone knows.
    So stop with this "happens in real life" argument, we aren't stupid to be fooled that easily.

Overall is a good game, but doesnt have skilled people with knowledges about football and the result in matches with insane stats from AI reflects how "good" Nordeus is in manipulating.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iwnl View Post
    Yes. It's Nordeus, what did you expect, to undo, again, another mistake ? They learned absolutly nothing after the training bug, they still continue with the tweaks on engine to make strong players miss after miss from any position and they give advantage to those who are not trying to be active, watching ads and be online every game. Those who are tanking and manipulating are having more fun and no stress. This is the way this "soccer" game will end up.

One of the moderators, propose this to the developers to ADD a column in team Stats named "Missing goals" and let's see the truth. I bet it will be an insane numbers of goals missed in one season by those who have very good white skills trained(to have this you need to invest time to bank greens from watching ads, being active in games, winning events, asso games and so on)

People should wake up and understand that this game reached a point of BS. You don't get anything from winning the league, cup, CL - just a trophy which is ZERO because doesnt reflect how good are you(don't tell me about the money cuz at one point you will have lods of money stacked for nothing). I forgot to mention the SC gives again NOTHING.

Active managers are insulted, those who are buying tokens with money (the game is online due this kind people, but you should stop investing in a game where is not anymore about football), abandonated teams have an advantage because they dont want to let active people to win a game that easily which make sense when opponents GK with 20% per skill has 9 saves or even more(GJ Nordeus) and i can continue to write the nonsense from this game, but everyone knows.
    So stop with this "happens in real life" argument, we aren't stupid to be fooled that easily.

Overall is a good game, but doesnt have skilled people with knowledges about football and the result in matches with insane stats from AI reflects how "good" Nordeus is in manipulating.
    I m not that arsed anymore, i win i win, i lose i lose...i m not having the time to get that hardcore into it anymore.
    I haven t joined the kings of kings tournament because logging in the game every 2 hours is madness.
    Now i have my own asso with all 3 of my accounts, for the last season i haven t spent any rests on my players and i am preparing for the dark days when i won t be able to watch ads on a daily basis. So i m preparing ahead of time.
    Saving ads, lowering rating by not pushing rests in your players, and also not selling half your team for me is a big relief, because i don t need to waste my whole sunday trying to find a stupid player that isn t FT.
    might take the game easy for a while, idk where i m heading with it.
    The conclusion is i m not having the fun i used to have before.
    dave1311 likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I m not that arsed anymore, i win i win, i lose i lose...i m not having the time to get that hardcore into it anymore.
    I haven t joined the kings of kings tournament because logging in the game every 2 hours is madness.
    Now i have my own asso with all 3 of my accounts, for the last season i haven t spent any rests on my players and i am preparing for the dark days when i won t be able to watch ads on a daily basis. So i m preparing ahead of time.
    Saving ads, lowering rating by not pushing rests in your players, and also not selling half your team for me is a big relief, because i don t need to waste my whole sunday trying to find a stupid player that isn t FT.
    might take the game easy for a while, idk where i m heading with it.
    The conclusion is i m not having the fun i used to have before.
    I agree about king event, there will be better, in my opinion, giving 8 or 10 free attempts so we can use it when have time not every 2 hours bcs there is ppl who are half day at work, they are discriminated if they manage to use 2 or 3 or 4 free attempts and spend for rest if wanna be competitive unlike some others that have time to log every few hours
    SuperDunk likes this.

I m not that arsed anymore, i win i win, i lose i lose...i m not having the time to get that hardcore into it anymore. - I dont think its about being mad or frustrated, its more about the truth, time invested, learned to know the ways to win a game - but all fo this are zero because devs dont know to write some codes to stop the scripted results.

I haven t joined the kings of kings tournament because logging in the game every 2 hours is madness. - I joined and i regret again how the draws are made. Epic to be in a group with teams that manipulated. Im learning a lot. Being honest and keeping the quality seems this isnt the way. Next time i will make sure to manipulate this game. Thanks Nordeus.

dark days when i won t be able to watch ads on a daily basis - Try the new meta that nordeus allows, snake team and do not finish in top 8. Also to participate, even if you are tanking, be at least on 8 place - 2020 nordeus logic to allow tankers.

The conclusion is i m not having the fun i used to have before. - You are not alone. Managers thanks Nordeus again after yesterday bug why this game will die soon. No fun, no rewards, cant motivate players to be active, they dont reward this people or give rewards, scripted games like "real life matches", no managers online like "real life football where coaches are in vacation and team can win a game without him". Hey, just put more events for taking money from managers, great idea ti attract them.

As i said, i dont know who's running this game, but he is doing a great job to killing it and make managers to quit.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iwnl View Post
    I m not that arsed anymore, i win i win, i lose i lose...i m not having the time to get that hardcore into it anymore. - I dont think its about being mad or frustrated, its more about the truth, time invested, learned to know the ways to win a game - but all fo this are zero because devs dont know to write some codes to stop the scripted results.

I haven t joined the kings of kings tournament because logging in the game every 2 hours is madness. - I joined and i regret again how the draws are made. Epic to be in a group with teams that manipulated. Im learning a lot. Being honest and keeping the quality seems this isnt the way. Next time i will make sure to manipulate this game. Thanks Nordeus.

dark days when i won t be able to watch ads on a daily basis - Try the new meta that nordeus allows, snake team and do not finish in top 8. Also to participate, even if you are tanking, be at least on 8 place - 2020 nordeus logic to allow tankers.

The conclusion is i m not having the fun i used to have before. - You are not alone. Managers thanks Nordeus again after yesterday bug why this game will die soon. No fun, no rewards, cant motivate players to be active, they dont reward this people or give rewards, scripted games like "real life matches", no managers online like "real life football where coaches are in vacation and team can win a game without him". Hey, just put more events for taking money from managers, great idea ti attract them.

As i said, i dont know who's running this game, but he is doing a great job to killing it and make managers to quit.
    Even tho all i ve done lately was to feed my top11 addiction, if the game continues this way i might quit for good...
    The only thing that keeps me going is the association i ve just created and the fact i own an account that has won almost everything there is quite easily and still does, and letting it rot might be a harsh decision.
    I used to be as active as you, maybe even more active since you have a job as far as i remember, but i realise that if i m active or not i m getting about the same results if i m keeping the same tactic or similar tactic in every game. I ve only watched 15 games in cup and league this season because the stupid task in special sponsor tells me to.
    Being active isn t rewarding, and having one account where you win everything all the time isn t fun.
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    I agree about king event, there will be better, in my opinion, giving 8 or 10 free attempts so we can use it when have time not every 2 hours bcs there is ppl who are half day at work, they are discriminated if they manage to use 2 or 3 or 4 free attempts and spend for rest if wanna be competitive unlike some others that have time to log every few hours
    I might be disagreed, but i think kings of kings is pointless. I don t care about their stupid rewards when i can probably play 5-6 friendlies a day and in around one week or so i can make more or less the same rewards i m getting in that ludicrous event.
    If you re in an association you can get around 50-100T if you have good team ofc, and if you sell 1-2-3 players every season those 50T are more than enough to replace them. I never understood the need for tokens, or maybe it s my strategy of buying some young 18-19y 4* players in useless positions and balancing the rating of my team.
    The only hard thing to get i ve faced were the money in lower levels, especially from 1-3 in my case at least.
    Last edited by SuperDunk; 08-09-2020 at 07:20 PM.
    I m still around, LOL!

I used to be as active as you, maybe even more active since you have a job as far as i remember - Yep, my job allows me to have a flexible schedule. Same as you, im still playing for my friends from asso, but till one day when i will stop and move on if this game will go down. Also I like to find ways and share for the people to win their games on a discord server.
    SuperDunk likes this.