Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: No attendance in home games

No attendance in home games

Hi guys,

I'm at Level 1 and I haven't had any attendance in the home games I've played. I have a level 3 stadium (3000), a level 4 parking (500) and a level 3 fan zone. My team is rated with 5 stars and is in 2nd place, only one point away from the top. I set the tickets price at $1.

At first I thought it was something related to my level, but I've noticed that even teams which are far worse than mine have always attendance in their home games.

Is there something I've missed? What would you recommend to fix that?

Thanks in advance!

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

At level 1, the attendance cap is 800. If you have your ticket prices set at $1 for all tournaments and still get 0 attendance, I suggest reporting it. Parking and other constructions do not affect attendance at level 1. They only come into play at higher levels.

Btw $1 is too low. Mine was around $5 at level 1
    JohnnyDaCo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    At level 1, the attendance cap is 800. If you have your ticket prices set at $1 for all tournaments and still get 0 attendance, I suggest reporting it. Parking and other constructions do not affect attendance at level 1. They only come into play at higher levels.

Btw $1 is too low. Mine was around $5 at level 1
    Thanks a lot for your reply! Yeah, indeed that's the situation so I'm going to report it. Also thank you for the suggestion about the tickets price, it was really helpful.

Cheers.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk