Thread: Transfer list? Refresh?

Apprentice

Transfer list? Refresh?

I'm sure everyone is scouting the market right now, same as me. Currently my market is all young players, this usually happens early in the first day. How often does the transfer list refresh and show new players?
    God Bless!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    At the start of new season computer is generating some new players (IMO).

Also you can get new players on transfer list every 1-20-30-60 minutes, just refresh page and you will notice that you have new players there, but is good to know that some of them can disappear so if you like somebody add him on favorite :P

And scout list is updated 8 times per season.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    At the start of new season computer is generating some new players (IMO).

Also you can get new players on transfer list every 1-20-30-60 minutes, just refresh page and you will notice that you have new players there, but is good to know that some of them can disappear so if you like somebody add him on favorite :P

And scout list is updated 8 times per season.
    What do you mean 1-20-30-60 minutes? Do you mean those minutes of every hour? Sometimes I refresh the whole game and the transfer list is still the same.
    God Bless!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It can happen, even if you will refresh list after few seconds from when you logged to have other players, I remember few seasons ago I did like that, I checked list and I had 5 players then I refreshed and I had 32, then 16 or something like that, it was kinda pretty annoying.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook