Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Sinany03
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M
  • 1 Post By Arphaxad
  • 2 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: Any way to see player scores during the game easily?

rodalopin

Any way to see player scores during the game easily?

Is there any way to see the player individual scores during the game more easily? Sometimes I want to see how are they perfoming in game quickly and plays start to come and go not leaving me time to see them, specially on the King of Trolls, I mean, Kings, that because the games are speed throttled sometimes goes an entire half time without being able to see any of them.

Addicted
    We used to be able to see ratings during the live match on the squad screen (when you slide to right), but that’s gone after they awitched from vertical pitch display to horizontal. I agree with you that sometimes we need to see the ratings while the animations are running, especially in the shortened matches in the Kings event.
    rodalopin likes this.

You can see all the time when turning off live match animations in settings. It's how I play.
    rodalopin likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    You can see all the time when turning off live match animations in settings. It's how I play.
    How do you know if the opponent is attacking DBF or middle etc or where you have gaps in your defense for example?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    How do you know if the opponent is attacking DBF or middle etc or where you have gaps in your defense for example?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    I don't pay attention to animations, I don't read things out of them, because imo they are bad and don't represent what is going on with the game well enough. I just focus on formations, player ratings, statistics, possession bar. For certain scenarios I adjust my tactics accordingly, so far it works quite well for me.
    Arphaxad and RaiKo like this.