Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Manipulating association draws and games?

There's a method to the madness. There's a reason the best associations in the world are 3 stars or less. I would say more but last time I indulged in the theory behind this, I got banned.

Association draw depends on current team %
    So if you put weakest % team in your association, you will face the opponent's weakest team

Not always good though, especially if you are stronger team and you face weak team, then it's more difficult for your association

Quote Originally Posted by WonderWander_YT View Post
    Association draw depends on current team %
    So if you put weakest % team in your association, you will face the opponent's weakest team

Not always good though, especially if you are stronger team and you face weak team, then it's more difficult for your association
    Valid point. But this can be countered if everyone gives their bonuses to the player facing the strongest team.

This has been known for awhile and it works well if applied correctly on Thursdays' draw.

As an association, if you know/feel your two top teams will win their games and the 4 lower teams will have 50/50 games. Why not ask the middle tier teams (#3 and #4) to keep their B team on the starting line so you have the best shot at winning 4 games? (And dump 2 games as losses from the start)

Same plan works for the final draw on Saturday if the other semi runs longer than yours and will do a little research during their semi to align your members for the best attack vector in the final. The final draw happens after the last semi where their percentages are "trapped".
    Last edited by BS Manuel; 08-20-2020 at 12:06 AM.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Batistuta9 View Post
    Valid point. But this can be countered if everyone gives their bonuses to the player facing the strongest team.
    Both sides have the same option to apply bonuses where they see a difference that could be made. But if you stack the deck ahead of applying bonuses, you are ahead of the curve.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    So, I came across something interesting by accident today. I played a friendly game with my reserves (1% team) yesterday. I didn't substitute my starting eleven until the association draw today. I'm the strongest team in our association, so usually I'm drawn against the strongest team in the opposition association. To my surprise, I was drawn against the weakest team today. I visited our association and noticed that we lost a star. So I visited the other member's teams and nothing had changed. Took a look at my team and noticed that the reserves were still in the line up. I substituted my reserves for my starting eleven and our association gained a star again.

Was I drawn against the weakest team in the opposition association because my reserves were in the starting eleven? Is it possible to manipulate draws against teams this way? I've suspected this before but didn't know why I was drawn against weaker teams, but now it happened again. Is it possible to manipulate draws against whole associations this way as well? The fact that our association lost a star and regained it after I made the substitution makes me think it's this way.

Are individual games withing associations and draws against other associations based on your whole squad or starting eleven and subs? Thoughts/experiences?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Just bummed you team mates over, that's all. The draw is based on your 14best players, whilst the order of play (1-6) is based on the present starting 11 you have, but it has already considered your beat team for matchmaking, so no benefit to anyone, other than your personal draw. It just gives team mates a harder job.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12