Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Season 135 - Are you ready?

Max
    A 3-0 win in the CL which keeps us in top of the group.

Season 135 - Are you ready?-img_2583.jpg

Season 135 - Are you ready?-img_2585.jpg

Now I have won my last 64 games, this run won’t last much longer probably, I’ve got some difficult opponents soon, I’ll see what happens in the upcoming couple weeks.

Season 135 - Are you ready?-img_2584.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Samson1865 View Post
    Don't put your hands in your pockets then lol its your choice to spend money on the game it doesn't make you, it is what it is and at the end of the day it's only a game. For me it's the bugs what spoil the game
    I've been playing since 2013 and sees how the game changed to the worse in many aspects so this is the last season for me.
    I guess you will wake up one day too. Until then gl...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by wack View Post
    I've been playing since 2013 and sees how the game changed to the worse in many aspects so this is the last season for me.
    I guess you will wake up one day too. Until then gl...
    Thanks, I'm already well aware of the problems lol but I just play it for fun, if Somthing goes wrong or I get beat by a very inferior team it doesn't really matter because its not real and I don't spend any money on the game apart from sponser event and that's only because I like completing the tasks. You don't have to spend money to be successful on this game, I'm in my 6th season. I've won 3 leagues, 2 Champions Leagues, 5 cups and 2 super cups. Only money I spend is on sponser. I get all my tokens from tap joy. I hope you find enjoyment in the game again
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    Almost halfway into the season and things are getting serious.

Overall, we're having a good season thus far. 16 wins and 2 draws, which came at unattended games unfortunately. I expect things to become considerably harder henceforth. 5 seasons into the game, we've only lost 3 games in total, but I wouldn't be surprised if we rack up a couple of losses within a week or so unless we come up with some herculean efforts.

League is going great. We have a 2pt gap to the runner up. The second and third team will meet each other today and we're going up against #2-4 this week. So I expect the league to be decided before Monday and fancy our chances. We just need to beef up our DMC before tomorrow's games.

We're through to the quarter finals in the cup. It was a rather easy journey to this point. But that won't be the case no more as all other potential teams left to meet are stronger. The quarter final opponent is just a couple of % stronger, but the rest are tankers and closer to 15-20 % stronger than us. We'll need some good strategy to survive from here on.

The CL looks easier than the cup. I can't identify any real threat as we seem to be the strongest team. There's one team that is stronger (tanker). But they seem to not have any interest in the CL and are third in their group.

BTW, if someone has a spot left in a competitive friendly championship, let me know. My team is 123-125 % and I don't mind being the weaker/weakest team in the championship. It would be preferred even.

On a side note, I think 80 % of my draws and losses have come against teams playing 4-4-2. I'm really struggling against it. This season, I'm building a team capable of beating 4-4-2 specifically. Sick and tired of being scared to death everytime I see a team using 4-4-2 regardless of overall quality.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 08-26-2020 at 12:26 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Max

Season 135 - Are you ready?

Two wins today so it will do.
    Season 135 - Are you ready?-img_4025.jpg
    Season 135 - Are you ready?-img_4026.jpg

The league table as it stands after 9 rounds.
    Season 135 - Are you ready?-img_4028.jpg

Here is my CL group as it stands so far.
    Season 135 - Are you ready?-img_4029.jpg

Season 135 - Are you ready?-img_4027.jpg
    Despite doing quite well record wise this season, we haven’t done that well, we have conceded quite a few goals and we haven’t scored that many, hopefully the rest of the season goes according to plan.
    Last edited by Max; 08-26-2020 at 12:30 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    I think we just messed up the league. Lost 2 games, one against an opponent 2 % stronger and the other against one 24 % weaker. Both played 442. I just can't cope with this formation. I don't have 3 DCs + 1 DMC so can't really play 31411N or something like that. It doesn't matter if I play 442 as well, I still lose to 442. I really really really hate 442.

This is already turning out to be my worst season ever.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 08-27-2020 at 02:31 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    I think we just messed up the league. Lost 2 games, one against an opponent 2 % stronger and the other against one 24 % weaker. Both played 442. I just can't cope with this formation. I don't have 3 DCs + 1 DMC so can't really play 31411N or something like that. It doesn't matter if I play 442 as well, I still lose to 442. I really really really hate 442.

This is already turning out to be my worst season ever.
    442 is a strong formation, I always try to counter with 4411 or 43W12, it works most of the times... Whenever I play against an odd formation and don't know how to play really I go for the 442 myself.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    442 is a strong formation, I always try to counter with 4411 or 43W12, it works most of the times... Whenever I play against an odd formation and don't know how to play really I go for the 442 myself.
    Funny thing is he had lost 2 games before he met me against 4231W. Played it as well but of course I lost. I've tried 4411 before and the results have varied.

4312 would've been good, but I don't have 1 AMC + 2 STs. I'll try to develop a 3rd competent DC this season so I can counter with 3142 or 31411.

But this might really have been the league title lost. The third placed team just won and is 1st now with 3pts ahead of us. We'll need to beat the 2nd team on Saturday and the 1st team on Sunday in order to get back to the top. It'll be tough. One is playing 4231 which I've countered with 3232/32311 successfully multiple times and the other is playing 3331. Considering using 3232/32311 against the latter as well.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 08-27-2020 at 07:39 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    My opponent in the cup is playing 3-4-3
    DC DC DC DML DMC DMC DMR ML MC MR

From where am I supposed to attack?

He flipped it on me and changed to 41212 ND before the match began and scored 1 immediately. Adapted and won 3-2. A shame he scored the second goal on the last touch of the game on a corner. But 3 goals on away turf is good.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 08-27-2020 at 08:05 PM.

Hello everyone, I'm not new to this game, but in last 2-3 season nothing is working for my team, so I need help and just to see if I can change something.... Tomorrow I'm playing against 4-5-1V formations I'm stronger but need advice how to counter.... Nothing is working for me at the moment, but maybe I can change my luck.... Thanks

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast