Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: special abilities

Exclamation special abilities

Is it worth to start adding points in special abilities to players over 26 years old?
    Last edited by papachango; 12-15-2012 at 11:48 PM.

I personally would say NO. The older players don't collect skill points so fast as younger ones, and it would take, probably 2 seasons to complete. Of course, it's just a matter of time and choice for every manager.

I would say special abilities are a waste of time and new positions for players as they cost 40/50 skill points each, thats like dropping 3 quality for a special ability or a new position.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    nope only do it with 18 years old and not just any 18 y.o,u must check if that player get 4-5 skill points per day,if not 4get it

Thank you guys, ill keep that in mind!

Quote Originally Posted by katocrazy View Post
    nope only do it with 18 years old and not just any 18 y.o,u must check if that player get 4-5 skill points per day,if not 4get it
    Where can I check out if that player get out 4/5 skils point every day ?

Quote Originally Posted by ngamba View Post
    Where can I check out if that player get out 4/5 skils point every day ?
    By training your players daily and adding up the skill points at the end of the day, you would be hard pressed to get a 18 year old that produces more than 3 skill points/day.

Rookie
    :| playing match and trainning.Just keep it in mind that never train skill or new position 4 2 different line at the same time,what i means is in the formation,we have 3 main line:
    +def:GK-DL-DC-DR
    +mid:ML-MC-MR
    +attk: ST
    And in each match only 1 line gain more skill points than the other.If u play def your def line will get more skill points than attk line and so on.The mid line kinda balance.For training every players get the same amount of skill point,if they are same age-same training mode
    Last edited by katocrazy; 12-16-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by katocrazy View Post
    :| playing match and trainning.Just keep it in mind that never train skill or new position 4 2 different line at the same time,what i means is in the formation,we have 3 main line:
    +def:GK-DL-DC-DR
    +mid:ML-MC-MR
    +attk: ST
    And in each match only 1 line gain more skill points than the other.If u play def your def line will get more skill points than attk line and so on.The mid line kinda balance.For training every players get the same amount of skill point,if they are same age-same training mode
    I cant find the option ''learn new position'' that you mentioned. Where i can found it?

Quote Originally Posted by papachango View Post
    I cant find the option ''learn new position'' that you mentioned. Where i can found it?
    Underneath the shirt of the players profile along with the quality rating, its just below that where it will say existing roles and there should be a + sign to click on, if a player has already 3 positions assigned, no new position can be learned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast